Boss_mummy_sale #27 You write like you're 14, drink like you're 20, and dress like you're 80!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Mummy” 🤢 I thought she meant her mum at first but she’s referring to herself….?! Ick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Won’t buy herself some sandles that she’d probably wear every day until October but buys these monstrosities that she’ll wear once

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry I’m going to rant!!!! I wish people would stop saying tit like “one over stimulated mama” like this bell end has just done! She doesn’t have a f*****g clue what’s it’s like to be over stimulated, these insta twats jumping onto the “neurodivergent” bandwagon when they haven’t got an ounce of an idea what it’s like living with adhd or autism on a daily basis. It’s really f******g winds me up! If she knew what I dealt with on a daily basis! It’s not a fashion accessory for people to label themselves with it’s a debilitating condition that some of us live with EVERY DAY! I’ll get back in my box now 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What’s the betting she doesn’t even end up wearing them… She’ll pose crooked-necked in the tiny walk in wardrobe and then end up in one of her “trusted” floral/lightening bolt dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’ll be selling them on Vinted next week for £60.
Her taste in everything is just hideous, starting with her cheating ugly husband!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Before she brags about ‘giant’ children she should research the fact that overweight children reach their adult heights earlier than non overweight children.
---
I’m not saying her kids are overweight or not overweight. I’m culled so don’t see enough photos of videos of them to judge this. But she just needs to think on this. I mean, she and SNH aren’t exactly skinny are they….

Reactions: 7
Those earrings are honkin 🤣🤣 wtf
---
I’m sorry I’m going to rant!!!! I wish people would stop saying tit like “one over stimulated mama” like this bell end has just done! She doesn’t have a f*****g clue what’s it’s like to be over stimulated, these insta twats jumping onto the “neurodivergent” bandwagon when they haven’t got an ounce of an idea what it’s like living with adhd or autism on a daily basis. It’s really f******g winds me up! If she knew what I dealt with on a daily basis! It’s not a fashion accessory for people to label themselves with it’s a debilitating condition that some of us live with EVERY DAY! I’ll get back in my box now 😬
Rant away!! I often think this about people who come out with “oh my OCD…..” being neat and tidy doesn’t mean you have OCD. OCD for many is a debilitating condition that takes over their lives.

Reactions: 12
Good grief what on earth is the boiler suit all about?
Is she enrolling into a plumbing apprenticeship? 🥴🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know why she always uses this stupid filter now. It changes her voice too. She was doing an easy summer tea of Caesar salad but SNH said they didn’t have anchovies and it wouldn’t be right. He sounds like a right twit.
IMG_2078.png
IMG_2079.png
IMG_2080.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.