Boss_mummy_sale #27 You write like you're 14, drink like you're 20, and dress like you're 80!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my husband died suddenly, I put one post up to inform people after all the important people had been told. Then I grieved in private.

And why “especially Q”? I thought BM has 2 children!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When my husband died suddenly, I put one post up to inform people after all the important people had been told. Then I grieved in private.

And why “especially Q”? I thought BM has 2 children!!!
Sorry for your loss ❤

It's because she actually has to parent Q. Unlike S when she was just in nursery most of the time.

Reactions: 8
She must have taken the kids with her for a massage, poor thing never gets ‘me’ time 🙄

You just know she’ll be designing the order of service for the funeral, so she can have another ‘I,I, I, Me,Me Me’ moment.

Reactions: 13
She must have taken the kids with her for a massage, poor thing never gets ‘me’ time 🙄

You just know she’ll be designing the order of service for the funeral, so she can have another ‘I,I, I, Me,Me Me’ moment.
I hope they have a slightly better photo of GardenGrandma for it than the one BM put on 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet Q will have his own little charcuterie board in those SNACK boxes, his favourite olives, little bit of focaccia, some grapes and only the best Stilton for Q, it’s his favourite.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How embarrassing that she just laid there sobbing during a massage.

the massage therapist has probably made a mental note to not take any further bookings from Georgie

• Haha
Reactions: 14