Boss_mummy_sale #27 You write like you're 14, drink like you're 20, and dress like you're 80!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arise Lord Maurice - that furball/sick patch is a beaut! Well timed to fully sit and soak in for a decent amount of time before she noticed 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think that April hair woman is a tattler too 🥴🥴🥴
Her hair looks bloody awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Well it’s a good thing she never has time to herself and was at home in time to quickly clean it up…. Oh wait…..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh that is a brilliant idea. Can our friendly neighbour of BM leave a cat food pouch on her doorstep?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can one of you non culled cunts share what Booze mummy is upto this weekend please?
Without even looking at her IG it’ll be
Drinking
Moaning about no time to herself
Drinking
Scrunching her nose up
Drinking
Using a stupid filter
Drinking
Moaning about the cat shitting everywhere
Drinking
Seeing the besties
Drinking
Putting some fridge leftovers together and calling it epic
And some more drinking

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ding ding ding - late night for the kids and drinking aka family date night
IMG_0667.png
IMG_0668.png
IMG_0669.png
IMG_0670.png
IMG_0671.jpeg
IMG_0672.jpeg
IMG_0673.png
IMG_0674.png
IMG_0675.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand taking them out on a Friday night… by the time Friday comes, we are all shattered and we all want a cosy night in and an early night… my LB included. How does she have the energy…

Reactions: 13
Family date night makes me cringe my skin off. Is it not just going out ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg ella is alive!
Does the dishwasher stick out like the fridge?

family date night is just another way to make Scott spend time / pay attention to her. She’s been ‘alone’ all week and wants an excuse to get dressed up. Take pics. Look like a happy family. And most importantly drink even more.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m still screaming someone here noticed the lightning bolts were upside down on her “bargain” dress. She said she bought 4 things, I think she said they were all £40 but hasn’t shown anything else 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9