Boss_mummy_sale #27 You write like you're 14, drink like you're 20, and dress like you're 80!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just counted 7 ways she made the post about her grandma all about HER

I,I, I, I, I

me, me me

your first and only granddaughter

What about her great granddaughters porgie, I guess they don’t count it’s ALL ABOUT YOU

Reactions: 19
Never mentioned the woman despite her being under the same roof as her parents but as soon as she can use it for attention, she’s straight there on insta.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a photo of her Grandma before, has she ever been out in the wild?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a photo of her Grandma before, has she ever been out in the wild?
No, but I am sure we will see approx 938383 posts about her now she has passed & how she thinks of her everyday & so on :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just thinking twas a bit random the sis in law dropping the pregnancy post mid Grandma Gardens departure 🤔

Reactions: 14
If I was Garden Granny I’d have let her know I was with her by playing witch by Meredith Brooks during the massage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve followed her for probably over 10 years and I swear I’ve never heard her mention this grandma 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Love how Aimee has put 'Grandma' after BM has put your first and only Grandaughter... oof! Nice one Aimee (think BM wanted to get that bit in so Aimee couldnt) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also - what an awful picture to post with her tribute! The grandma looking down and with sunglasses on… Surely she must have loads that are nicer!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also - what an awful picture to post with her tribute! The grandma looking down and with sunglasses on… Surely she must have loads that are nicer!
Lol thats what I thought; thats how often she saw her 😂
---
My dad died last month and I haven't posted anything about it... I've been up and down with emotions and all sorts and I've had some lovely gifts and flowers but not once BM have I thought about putting cryptic stuff on IG...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Will she be digging out old birthday cards and photos from years gone by, or maybe…just maybe ’Garden Grandma’ saw right through old Boozy and took none of her narcissistic tit…and THATS why she never featured on the gram.
🕵

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve followed her for probably over 10 years and I swear I’ve never heard her mention this grandma 😂
Same. Only known of her as she's been talked about on here before. She's never ever spoken about her like she did her mums parents, it's odd really.

Reactions: 12
My dad died last month and I haven't posted anything about it... I've been up and down with emotions and all sorts and I've had some lovely gifts and flowers but not once BM have I thought about putting cryptic stuff on IG...
So sorry for your loss ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8