Boss_mummy_sale #27 You write like you're 14, drink like you're 20, and dress like you're 80!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she never gets time for herself (but had a massage 2 days ok which is kinda ‘spenny’)🧐🧐🧐

IMG_2871.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s going to be something minuscule for this reaction - SNH probably has a planned work trip that she’s known about for ages but has thrown a tantrum about as it means she has to parent and not just swan about around tkmaxx and Starbucks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s going to be something minuscule for this reaction - SNH probably has a planned work trip that she’s known about for ages but has thrown a tantrum about as it means she has to parent and not just swan about around tkmaxx and Starbucks
This 100% SNH will have been on a lads weekend so she’s gone to mummy and daddy’s for booze and childcare.

Reactions: 10
Your first and only grand daughter!
I don’t think in all of my 58 years I’ve come across a more narcissistic woman

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Maybe somethings happened to the forgotten Grandmother who lives at the bottom of her Mums garden.

or……

She never gets any ‘Me’ time and she’s in a sulk.
Hey….I won BINGO🤣🤣🤣
I wonder what sentimental crap she’ll insist on receiving, to display in her house for a week 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Especially Quinn” she just can’t help herself can she
---
Hey….I won BINGO🤣🤣🤣
I wonder what sentimental crap she’ll insist on receiving, to display in her house for a week 😬
Grandmas shed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Especially Quinn” she just can’t help herself can she
---

Grandmas shed 🤣
Maybe the Dad gave the Grandma that stupid big metal cock and she’s gonna pass it right back to old Boozy 🐓🤣 🐓

• Haha
Reactions: 15