Boss_Mummy_Sale #26 You've cat piss on your face, you big disgrace, dragging your kids all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Siennas coat! Why isn’t she wearing something she can run around in and get muddy at the park in

Reactions: 8
You are probably right.
hands up if you are one 🙋‍♀️😍😂
🙋🏻‍♀️ I was culled in the original cull though partly my own fault as I was one of her harshest critics on Gomiblog back in the day but then I do have an alcoholic parent who prioritised drinking all through my childhood so she triggers me 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
They couldn’t be less park dressed if they tried 🤣
IMG_7075.jpeg
IMG_7076.png
IMG_7077.png
IMG_7078.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Tell me you don’t take your kids out often without telling me 😂 Bet she would then go mad if they got dirty. She’s not got a clue, although I gathered that as she went live plastering on the make up for a trip to the park. Wellies & puddle suits are less than a round of drinks Georgie you absolute dick.

Reactions: 15
Tell me you don’t take your kids out often without telling me 😂 Bet she would then go mad if they got dirty. She’s not got a clue, although I gathered that as she went live plastering on the make up for a trip to the park. Wellies & puddle suits are less than a round of drinks Georgie you absolute dick.
This is what I cannot understand - it’s hardly warm yet, still quite cold but none of them have a coat/puddlesuit/hat/scarf/gloves. She knew on the live they were going to the park, if one or two of them didn’t have a coat on I’d assume they’d got warm running around but they’re not even dressed for the park as it is! Surely a park has a playground. So was this just a park walk dressed up as being kid friendly so they felt better necking back wine once home.

Reactions: 10
all the kids look quite dressed up and they’re with the photographer bestie. Probably just having another photoshoot.

Reactions: 11
all the kids look quite dressed up and they’re with the photographer bestie. Probably just having another photoshoot.
I hadn't thought of that but you're right. 'Lets photograph them in the park then we can go to the pub'. Probably the most thought she gave them all day. 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Apparently the kids love family date night. Yet the reel of Scott making cocktails - he looks miserable, fed up and pissed off. S is repeatedly talking to him and asking if she can try it and he full on ignores her, repeatedly.

Funny how her post of the ugly fart has no comments. He’s vile. You can’t even say he’s a nice person, lovely father or has a personality.
View attachment 2792902View attachment 2792906View attachment 2792907View attachment 2792908View attachment 2792909
Balloons don’t have wrinkles George.

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:

Boss Mummy: All the drama, doorstep gifts, lots of booze and now dodgy eye lifts.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shuddering at the mention of CID 🤣 she can have nice stuff but she still looks awful
IMG_7118.png
IMG_7119.png
IMG_7120.png
IMG_7121.png
IMG_7122.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many swimming lessons could she have got instead of the spenny set there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.