Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youarewelcome

I’m another one who is a recovering alcoholic. It’s hard for me to admit this but for years I was obsessed with alcohol in the same way BM is. Always trying to rationalise or explain away my drinking. I would do dry Jan and obsess over how many hours/days I had been alcohol free for, thinking of the drinks I would have “earned” come the 1st of Feb. Weirdly the only time I found it easy to stay sober was when I was pregnant, but even then I went back to alcohol dependence after both pregnancies. I’m not proud of it AT ALL but I’m sober and have been since a June 2021. Life is so much better on the other side. I hope for her kids’ sake she has a wake up call one day. My kids never saw me drunk but I wasn’t the best parent I could be to them and I’m so grateful for the chance to be that for the rest of my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

#
Bossmummy_sale #27 - wont lie, its when you write like you're 14, drink like you're 20, look like you're 50 and dress like you're 80.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Meg78

VIP Member
I don’t know what’s drier, her hair, his beard, or my vagina after that selfie 🤢

Could not pay me.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
She’s deeply unhappy and always has been and she self-medicates with alcohol.

Played second fiddle to her brother all through childhood as men are obviously prioritised in her family. Played the side piece and eventually stole someone’s husband thinking she was finally first and that would have been short lived as she will always have felt insecure because she knows deep down her husband is a cheating pig, and has probably already caught him out cheating in the period before she went to Croatia. She had kids to make her feel like she was equal to the ex wife and clearly deeply regrets that as she has zero maternal instincts and she’s also given up her job that was probably one of the only places she felt successful in her own right and is doing a half arsed job of social media for other companies from the landing in her botched Reno.

Sad to say but alcohol is probably the one true constant in her life that doesn’t let her down.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Glittery1

VIP Member
I know it’s early but thread suggestion:

Boss Mummy 27: Completely alcohol dependent. The end.

Reactions: 41

Peanut99

Bought the guy a pouch of baccy to say thankyou for helping her and bringing the jumpleads, then moaned it cost £20. Why do something and then moan about it! Boss Moany the alcoholic phony
boss moany the alcoholic phony

I think this would make a good threat title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

BarryEvansHun

I am in recovery from addiction. The 0% drinks will NOT be helping her. ‘The non-alcoholic drinks are for the non-alcoholic drinker’ - she is an alcoholic drinker. They can create and spur on the obsession to have an alcoholic drink - which it is, hence all her constant posts. She cannot stop thinking about alcohol. Get yourself to AA Georgie, life doesn’t have to be like this. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
It’s honestly mental how much it’s absolutely consuming her. We’re not even at the half way point of January… she’s probably had a drink after the bells on the 1st so she’s had 13 days to be alcohol free and she’s had alcohol on two of those days that we know of and has been running round like Dale Winton emptying the shelves of every alcohol substitute she can find.

I’m not doing dry January yet haven’t had a drink at all this month nor have I even thought about it. But then I like my husband, kids and life and my makeup’s piss free so what do I know? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

ohdoris

VIP Member
Her inability to cope with any level of inconvenience or pressure without alcohol is worrying. And it’s ALWAYS when Scott is away because she can’t have peace of mind because she doesn’t trust him. And because she’s a shite parent & a massive twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Catlady1

VIP Member
I actually had cancer I had the scary tests that were positive and had a big operation and chemo. Never once did I rush home and down a glass of warm white wine to make me feel better. In fact it never once crossed my mind. This is because I am not an alcoholic and I Know that alcohol does not solve anything in fact it potentially makes it worse. She can limp through as many dry January’s as she likes but it doesn’t mean she does not have an alcohol problem that should be addressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

LMG

VIP Member
Which Tattler just wrote on her live ‘off drinking agin?’ 😂😂😂. She replied with charming, we are off to the park and then said the pub!
That was me 😂 Iv just got back from a day out, completely forgot I wrote it and had a look on instagram. She’s blocked me! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Noseynoo88

So she's admitting (whether she realises or not) that their plans always revolve around alcohol and not what the kids would like to do. But now she's "sober" they're doing family friendly stuff. Just WOW!

P.s you can still have a roast without a glass of wine 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 31