Boss_Mummy_Sale #26 You've cat piss on your face, you big disgrace, dragging your kids all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why in her unmade bed video this morning does the headboard have a bit to the side then in the made video it disappeared??

Reactions: 3
Why is she telling adults to make their beds? Like we don’t anyway. Not everyone’s a lazy cow like her 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why in her unmade bed video this morning does the headboard have a bit to the side then in the made video it disappeared??
Weird she said that the ends of the headboard wouldn't fit because the best builders ever had messed up the measurements. Weird you'd just put one side on and then take it off unless she's fishing for people to ask questions about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Weren’t the builders meant to be rebuilding the units to be level with the fridge???
She actually just gave up didn’t she, too many poor design and workmanship issues, it was just easier to accept them 🥸
IMG_2052.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Weren’t the builders meant to be rebuilding the units to be level with the fridge???
She actually just gave up didn’t she, too many poor design and workmanship issues, it was just easier to accept them 🥸
View attachment 2790984
Absolutely hideous and not worth the money.
The fridge was her issue though. She didn’t match anything with the measurements of each thing. She was just plucking ideas out of Pinterest and buying them with no prior thought to whether they’d go in.
Wasn’t the kitchen a flat pack from howdens, so not a bespoke build from a carpenter that didn’t measure properly, she’d have seen the measurements of everything they chose from the very beginning and then it’s just the builders putting it together. Everything she does is shoddy and mismatched. The builders suited her style with their tacky tit work. The fridge freezer should have went back.

Reactions: 11
Didn’t she get the fridge freezer in the sale because the packaging was damaged or something? She probably got as no return allowed. If anyone wants to see a real kitchen goal look on simplyfoodbymandy. She is my literal style and food goal!!

Reactions: 6
Making cocktails and thinking he's bleeping Tom Cruise. Note to Scott you can't pull off mean and moody, it may be attractive in some men but you are not one of them. Also don't ignore your son while he's trying to talk to you, makes you look like even more of a twit.

Why is she telling adults to make their beds? Like we don’t anyway. Not everyone’s a lazy cow like her 🙄
Unpopular opinion but we never make our bed, bed bugs love a dark humid environment, so we fold the duvet at the bottom of the bed to let the mattress breathe

Reactions: 6
Unpopular opinion but we never make our bed, bed bugs love a dark humid environment, so we fold the duvet at the bottom of the bed to let the mattress breathe
I actually do the same but it’s still tidy 😆

Is that a thing? I wear my watch on my right arm because I’m caggy handed 🤷🏼‍♀️
I do too, I’m right handed but it feels awkward for anything other than holding a pen. So pool, bowling, lifting I’m very left handed. So my natural wrist was right. My partner also says I have it upside down (I watch) cus the button is on the left

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.