Boss_Mummy_Sale #26 You've cat piss on your face, you big disgrace, dragging your kids all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean… really? A basketball net for a 3 year old, in the kitchen? NEXT TO THE TAGINE POTS! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Then moan about it when he breaks a light. Why the duck you letting a 3 year old play with a basketball inside.

Do not even talk to me about the lack of routine for that poor boy. No boundaries, no rules, no bedtime. Those poor kids.

Then to have the AUDACITY to moan about them. Give me strength.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
They have a ‘playroom’ why the hell is it in the kitchen? They are morons

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently the kids love family date night. Yet the reel of Scott making cocktails - he looks miserable, fed up and pissed off. S is repeatedly talking to him and asking if she can try it and he full on ignores her, repeatedly.

Funny how her post of the ugly fart has no comments. He’s vile. You can’t even say he’s a nice person, lovely father or has a personality.
IMG_7051.png
IMG_7052.png
IMG_7054.png
IMG_7055.png
IMG_7060.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s got no wrinkles because he’s so bloated Georgina 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And its not family date night its just eating dinner. We did pizza making at home last night and watched gladiators. It was fun. Its not on the gram. No one really cares. I loved it. Georgie, if you were really bossing it you'd tell your stinking hubby to show his kids more respect.

Reactions: 24
Which Tattler just wrote on her live ‘off drinking agin?’ 😂😂😂. She replied with charming, we are off to the park and then said the pub!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA she looks like that crazy cat person lady with the really weird, had tit loads of work done face but I can’t think of her name 😂😂
Google jocelyn wildenstein.
They could have been separated at birth as the resemblance is uncanny! 🐱 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t she get the fridge freezer in the sale because the packaging was damaged or something? She probably got as no return allowed. If anyone wants to see a real kitchen goal look on simplyfoodbymandy. She is my literal style and food goal!!
so she said it was because the box was damaged… I have the same fridge. It actually didn’t come in a box! Unless AO unbox before delivering?

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2793293
---
I don’t understand what has happened to her eyes?
As someone else has said, she’s had badly placed Botox. They’ve injected above her eyebrows which has “dropped” the top bit of her eyelid. Her injector is shite. I’m not ashamed to say that I have Botox, I do have a bit of a hooded eye & my lady gives me “baby tox” & then I have a top up if needed after 2 weeks to prevent injecting heavily & giving me that heavy eye look. It looks like they have tried to give her a brow lift which is crazy as she already has the highest arched eyebrows I have ever seen !! I’d rather have a wrinkly fod than eyes like that !!

Reactions: 13
Which Tattler just wrote on her live ‘off drinking agin?’ 😂😂😂. She replied with charming, we are off to the park and then said the pub!
That was me 😂 Iv just got back from a day out, completely forgot I wrote it and had a look on instagram. She’s blocked me! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Those comments on the cocktail making video talking about how great SNH is 🤢 she must have some actual genuine followers but most of us are here for the car crash.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently the kids love family date night. Yet the reel of Scott making cocktails - he looks miserable, fed up and pissed off. S is repeatedly talking to him and asking if she can try it and he full on ignores her, repeatedly.

Funny how her post of the ugly fart has no comments. He’s vile. You can’t even say he’s a nice person, lovely father or has a personality.
View attachment 2792902View attachment 2792906View attachment 2792907View attachment 2792908View attachment 2792909
I can see wrinkles 🤣😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.