Boss_Mummy_Sale #26 You've cat piss on your face, you big disgrace, dragging your kids all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_1780.png
She has known for the last almost week that her son’s toilet habits aren’t as they usually are. Why would you not ring the GP and get him seen first thing Monday morning and have some movicol prescribed so that it can be working in the meantime? Oh, because that doesn’t fit in with her plans so instead let’s wait until the GP / walk in centre is closed and go to the hospital. Where people bring their children when they have serious life threatening conditions. I’m not saying don’t get him treated, I feel for him and hate the thought of him being uncomfortable but tit like this is why people with actual poorly children spend 10 hours waiting for them to be seen!

The woman has riled me 🫠 and the fact she’s still in gym kit is no different to any other Wednesday. Pathetic. Smelly excuse of a mother.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Is she taking him to the hospital now? At nearly 8pm?
They prob be there a good couple of hours at least!
why not wait till the morning - she’s waited this long already!

Reactions: 11
Why didn’t she ring her GP this morning? Why would you ring 111? 111 will always tell you to go to a&e

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2799533She has known for the last almost week that her son’s toilet habits aren’t as they usually are. Why would you not ring the GP and get him seen first thing Monday morning and have some movicol prescribed so that it can be working in the meantime? Oh, because that doesn’t fit in with her plans so instead let’s wait until the GP / walk in centre is closed and go to the hospital. Where people bring their children when they have serious life threatening conditions. I’m not saying don’t get him treated, I feel for him and hate the thought of him being uncomfortable but tit like this is why people with actual poorly children spend 10 hours waiting for them to be seen!

The woman has riled me 🫠 and the fact she’s still in gym kit is no different to any other Wednesday. Pathetic. Smelly excuse of a mother.
Nail on the head !!! After a couple of days you would ring the Dr, or try a walk in, pharmacy etc. This isn’t an A&E case, but she seems to do this consistently, skips the GP & straight to emergency. I do wonder if she does it for the drama & attention. Poor Q, he must be so uncomfortable. Poor kid doesn’t know if he’s allowed to tit or not because of that idiot.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Wow. Can she get any worse?!

She hasn’t said why she had 3 hours sleep - surely it must have been because Q might have been in agony constipated? And to wait SIX days?! And if her lack of sleep was because of Q, she’s waited all day to think about getting him seen?! The mind actually boggles at how horrifically tit she is at being a parent.

Reactions: 19
that was Friday and he’s pooped himself 27,272 times it’s now only 5 days and if he’s had a good clear out then and living on mussels and rocket poor little mite may not need a dump yet
But yeah instead of going to the gym and festering in sweat all day, she must stink, I would have rang the gp or gone to the pharmacy for some lactulose to help him
As parent she is clueless

Reactions: 18
I swear this woman has Munchausen by proxy. She feeds off the attention her ill children get. I’m speechless that she hasn’t phoned a GP for him before now

• Angry
Reactions: 19
IMG_5644.jpeg

---
mediation!!
---
And taking a photo whilst driving?
---
Or was it a whole
Family trip
To A and e and Scotty is driving?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.