Boss_Mummy_Sale #24 Still an attention seeking twit but now she looks like Gail Platt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like Joan Collins (& that’s not a compliment, as I am pretty sure Joan is in her 70s’!)
She is never off out boozing again is she? She’s wearing my Nan’s bingo top.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
20 years ago the house behind my parents used to throw parties like this, couples in their late 30’s/early 40’s prancing around the living room, lights on, curtains open, music blaring super loud. Even back then before I understood the social dynamics I used to think it was really cringey and embarrassing for them, I remember once the women all got out umbrellas and put on Liberty X - Just A Little like five times over the course of the night trying to dance sexily for the husbands, all of them in their Bon Marche stretchy patterned jersey dresses and straw-like hair bending over a dining chair for their husbands best mates approval…. Honestly she gives me ptsd with this 00’s tit

Omg this made me howl 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
She looks like an actress from Dynasty with the big hair and dazzle top🥴 The colour is better tho.

Reactions: 7
She’s deleted the entire reel that comment was on. Interesting.

Her hair does look better darker and maybe it’s the light but it looks darker on the ends and lighter at the roots. I’d be fuming if I paid a hairdresser to make it look like I box dyed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s deleted the entire reel that comment was on. Interesting.
She hasn’t, I just saw it 🤔

Agree with all the hair comments, the colour is 👌🏻 but the style of it Jesus Christ she can never get it right can she. It just doesn’t suit her.

Reactions: 4
That comment 👀☕ I assume the other swingers are mates from her time at Princess? The bald one gives off major sleaze vibes

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.