Boss_Mummy_Sale #24 Still an attention seeking twit but now she looks like Gail Platt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love her because she's so real and relatable.

Searches for tumbleweed emoji

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she asking if skinny jeans are still in fashion when she still wears that horrific denim skirt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now we know the reason the low carb suddenly appeared-needed to “look good” for a swingers party. She’s so predicable!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Good god, I've woken up to these stories- horrendous! This surely is the behaviour of people at least 15 years younger without kids?! Are her little children upstairs listening to these drunk arseholes hollering and shout-singing? And her filming it all too? Are her friends not mortified- she has 7000 followers- I'd die of embarrassment!! I'm genuinely staggered at these stories

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Also, listening to Simply Red at 38 years old while getting plastered/ ready for your swinger mates to arrive. Lol.
Felt sad for S in that story where they are waiting for guests. Boss Mummy eye f*cking herself whilst looking irritated that S was speaking on camera, interrupting her boring change of outfit ramble.

• Sad
SNH makes me feel sick🤢 It’s always the same, the way he gets drunk, gets obnoxious, she films him, he feels awkward and sticks his tongue out.

Her with the dolphin teeth🥴.

They deserve each other😳 Try parenting your kids today and give them some enjoyment!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Feel like picking those kids up today & showing them what a real weekend should look like. I wish she put as much afford into her kids, especially S, as she does her friends.

What on earth would they have done if there was an emergency in the night with one of the kids, they wouldn’t have even heard them in that state !!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Feel like picking those kids up today & showing them what a real weekend should look like. I wish she put as much afford into her kids, especially S, as she does her friends.

What on earth would they have done if there was an emergency in the night with one of the kids, they wouldn’t have even heard them in that state !!
Thank god Ella is there (hopefully) at least someone responsible cares about those kids.

Reactions: 7
People who show every detail about their life are the unhappiest. Private life = happy life

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bad Mum, Bad Teeth, Bad Reno !!

The cheek to call herself the boss of anything, she’s an absolute pissed up tit show & he’s no better!!

• Haha
I am flabbergasted by her stories. Just the amount of them and what they’re doing. One of her front top teeth looks dead? It’s completely brown?! She must have gum disease or something as her teeth look like they’re coming away from the gum. I think she needs dental work not new boobs.

Feel so sorry for those babies. They’re all drunk as hell singing and dancing. I’m sorry but if they want to party, the children should be kept out of it. I’m glad other people are mentioning how shattered S always looks. I’ve thought it for years, but it’s very noticeable recently. She always has big bags under her eyes ☹ sleep for my children is always our priority. My daughter has a sickness bug so was being sick all night, we’ve already tried encouraging her to nap because she’s shattered but she’s not tired enough yet. But we will keep reminding her all day if she’s tired she can nap. We have no plans this weekend as she’s really tired with school (started reception in sept and was 4 in July and only did 2.5 days at nursery so it’s been a huge adjustment). This is what parenting is BM incase you’re wondering. It means putting your children first no matter what even if you stay home all weekend.
IMG_1432.png
IMG_1433.png
IMG_1434.png
IMG_1435.png
IMG_1436.png
IMG_1437.png
IMG_1438.png
IMG_1441.png
IMG_1440.png
IMG_1439.png
IMG_1444.png
IMG_1443.png
IMG_1442.png
IMG_1447.png
IMG_1446.png
IMG_1445.png
IMG_1448.png
IMG_1449.png
IMG_1450.png
IMG_1453.png
IMG_1452.png
IMG_1451.png
IMG_1456.png
IMG_1455.png
IMG_1454.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
At least two of her “besties” look completely wasted. Boozy’s tolerance level must be so high - this amount of alcohol is not unusual for her and Snot. She’d even pre loaded on Prosecco before they arrived. This will catch up with her in the next 10 years or so as I’ve seen it happen. She will have liver or heart problems in the future.

Reactions: 10
Claiming she wasn’t drinking much last night as she’s got tonsillitis but she was still living it up and posting stories at 1am this morn

You can hear her scream singing along in her videos last night, blatantly drunk as she sounded so erratic. Sore throat is probably from that, no hangover is because she’s high functioning alcoholic/still drunk

Reactions: 15
20 years ago the house behind my parents used to throw parties like this, couples in their late 30’s/early 40’s prancing around the living room, lights on, curtains open, music blaring super loud. Even back then before I understood the social dynamics I used to think it was really cringey and embarrassing for them, I remember once the women all got out umbrellas and put on Liberty X - Just A Little like five times over the course of the night trying to dance sexily for the husbands, all of them in their Bon Marche stretchy patterned jersey dresses and straw-like hair bending over a dining chair for their husbands best mates approval…. Honestly she gives me ptsd with this 00’s tit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.