Boss_mummy_sale #25 Drunken mess in a leopard skin dress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @walterisback for the shiny new thread title. Only took a couple of months to rattle through the last one!

Prev thread here:

Anyhoo, quick roundup:

Cowboy builders have seemingly gone however the fridge still sticks out a mile and as far as we know, the giant family have to sit on the floor to microwave something. The gorilla picture has gone and has been replaced by something alcohol related

She’s now gone brown but looked like something out of Dallas last night with the big bouffant hair and sparkly dress

042236B1-98DB-4348-B4E8-7B18C84BE00B.jpeg

Chez aka Greasy Fringe went on her honeymoon so Boozemummy had the pleasure of looking after Woo (!) and was obvs the best auntie as she was giving him pop. They took the kids away to a caravan for the weekend where Scotty took some opportune momenta ‘to go and watch the dancing in the clubhouse’ aka phoning his bit on the side

The driveway workouts made a reappearance

Maurice peed on her new jeans (thank you Maurice 🙏🏻)

The bracelets are still there and she’s still an exhausting, insufferable twunt

As you were!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh wow 🤩 my first BM thread title, thanks guys 🙏🏻 Since ditching Mick’s account, this is my main Tattle focus (apart from SCD but that’s a totally different vibe 😂)
She really is the most objectionable collection of personality traits and the over inflated ego is a sight to behold. The downfall when it inevitably appears will be epic.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry my bad, she’s not deleted the swingers party reel but it doesn’t show on her grid like the others which is odd.

Reactions: 8
We race through these threads 🤪🫢

I’ve spotted someone with more bangles than BM 🤣
IMG_1479.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is “full of germs” but sat in the hairdressers for x amount of hours, had her “besties” round and went to a party. Not a thought for spreading the lurgy to others. Selfish twunt!!!!

Reactions: 21
Thanks to @walterisback for the shiny new thread title. Only took a couple of months to rattle through the last one!

Prev thread here:

Anyhoo, quick roundup:

Cowboy builders have seemingly gone however the fridge still sticks out a mile and as far as we know, the giant family have to sit on the floor to microwave something. The gorilla picture has gone and has been replaced by something alcohol related

She’s now gone brown but looked like something out of Dallas last night with the big bouffant hair and sparkly dress

View attachment 2566579

Chez aka Greasy Fringe went on her honeymoon so Boozemummy had the pleasure of looking after Woo (!) and was obvs the best auntie as she was giving him pop. They took the kids away to a caravan for the weekend where Scotty took some opportune momenta ‘to go and watch the dancing in the clubhouse’ aka phoning his bit on the side

The driveway workouts made a reappearance

Maurice peed on her new jeans (thank you Maurice 🙏🏻)

The bracelets are still there and she’s still an exhausting, insufferable twunt

As you were!
‘Scott’s gone to watch the party dances’ is one of my favourite boss mummy moments 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.