Boss_Mummy_Sale #24 Still an attention seeking twit but now she looks like Gail Platt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This threat title has made my day🤣 Well done @cill2019…Gail Platt 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she put on that fake voice when she’s showing clothes on stories, every time! It’s so cringe!!

Reactions: 16
Oh my goodness my first ever thread title! 🥰🎉🎉🎉 I don’t know what to say 😩🤣 best day of my life!

Back to Gail why does she look 40 13 years ago?!!! And the air wrap has just turned her hair into a helmet
Does April not cut hair? Does she not know how? Why does she go to 2 different hairdressers? I’ve genuinely never known anyone not get their hair cut and coloured at the same time

• Heart
Reactions: 22
‘Another fridge raid’ yet she’s got 4 different types of veg which all sound crispy and look fresh.. a raid to me BM is half a yanky pepper and an egg. Not a full bleeping 5 course meal.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stories for the culled.
IMG_0071.png
IMG_0072.png
IMG_0073.png
IMG_0074.png
IMG_0075.png

She showed some clothes she’d got the children from vinted. Said she couldn’t believe the price of children’s clothes in asda. Said the majority of their winter wardrobe would be vinted.

Now while I do love a vinted find, I am very specific and it’s mostly stuff for my boy as I hate the majority of boys clothes 🤣 even if you buy something for £1, once you add the fees and postage (I always do pick up to make it cheaper) it doesn’t really end up cheaper than the supermarket. It’s hardly like she’s environmentally conscious or watching their money. She is clearly able to spend however she wants without being mindful.

Reactions: 10
Who passed their driving test. I assume it is the step daughter. Free taxi for the piss heads then!!

Reactions: 4
Her hair doesn’t look any different. Maybe a tiny bit shorter but still looks like a boff head.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m shocked she thinks she looks better now - time has not been her friend….she looks late 40s!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stories for the culled. View attachment 2475800View attachment 2475801View attachment 2475802View attachment 2475803View attachment 2475805

She showed some clothes she’d got the children from vinted. Said she couldn’t believe the price of children’s clothes in asda. Said the majority of their winter wardrobe would be vinted.

Now while I do love a vinted find, I am very specific and it’s mostly stuff for my boy as I hate the majority of boys clothes 🤣 even if you buy something for £1, once you add the fees and postage (I always do pick up to make it cheaper) it doesn’t really end up cheaper than the supermarket. It’s hardly like she’s environmentally conscious or watching their money. She is clearly able to spend however she wants without being mindful.
Her cousin looks no older and BM now looks old enough to be Antonia’s mum. I didn’t know her cousin was old enough to have been out out drinking 13 years ago. I would have put her about 23-25 now. I genuinely thought BM was about 15 years older than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's got rid of that hideous squashed butterfly chair and made it a teeny tiny office
Screenshot_20230927_202916_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230927_202928_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.