Boss_Mummy_Sale #24 Still an attention seeking twit but now she looks like Gail Platt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t need drink when there is probably something else for her ❄

the poor kids. When we have big nights with friends either one parent doesn’t drink and leaves early to relieve the babysitter (the other gets a taxi) or the kids stay at the grandparents or are sleeping over at a friend's. I’d like the clarify there is not swinging in my group - just adults who like a drink but are also responsible parents. Bet the neighbours HATE them
---
Title Suggestion: bad mum, bad teeth, bad Reno!

(inspired by what @ohdoris posted earlier!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
WHY CAN SHE NEVER DRINK SOMETHING RIGHT. I can’t explain how much this annoys me. Anything she is drinking from she takes the most smallest, stupid sip ever. Frustrating bint
As well as the mouthwash thing she does with her drinks, is it any wonder her teeth and gums are shite. No words for last night, just those poor kids trying to sleep when that's going on. No wonder they always look like they haven't had a good night's rest. Let's see what the rest of the weekend has in store, no doubt a trip to the shops and the pub thrown in for good measure. ☹

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
How is her hair hard work? I have highlights. I go to the hairdressers every so often, sit on my arse and she does the work. Then every 8 weeks or so I go for toner and shampoo. I’m confused how that’s hard work?? She’s so bloody dramatic.

Reactions: 16
Taking bets on who’s at a&e over the weekend with the worst case of a VIRUS ever seen!! It’s a sore throat from ‘singing’ drinking and non stop vaping!

Reactions: 13
I wonder who the 'bestie' is who's left the comment on her grid post of last night 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.