Boss_Mummy_Sale #22 Orders her Builders from Temu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if a blister is going to ruin her photos 🙄
Crying and giving herself a pat on the back because she’s been sweeping up all day. 🤯
stuck up cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As if a blister is going to ruin her photos 🙄
Crying and giving herself a pat on the back because she’s been sweeping up all day. 🤯
stuck up cow!
Could barely see it! Also it's not your wedding BM so don't worry there won't be any close up pics of your hands 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She puts sooo much effort into making sure her friends are catered for, having them over all the time so she’s got company and drinking partners and her kids just get left in the background.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Shall I make a new thread then we’re ready for the 92838488484 posts of HER wedding prep tonight / tomorow & Saturday ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Not going to lie guys. I took the scaffolding down myself because, ya know, I’m the project manager also known as, the boss. The guys were great albeit late but I’m now celebrating with bubbles!! Bring on tomorrow when it’s alllll about me, I mean Chez. Over and out”

accompanied by loads of pictures of her but Chez’s fringe just being in the back of one shot so she can pretend it’s really about, you know, the bride

• Haha
Reactions: 16

New thread here, I’ll give it a bit for people to catch up & then get this one closed x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.