Boss_Mummy_Sale #21 If only Charlotte Tilbury made swimming lessons...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she’s booked their holiday for immediately before the wedding, has to be the most tanned (skin damaged) on the photos!
---
Complaining about how dirty a suitcase is?? It’s a suitcase, what does she expect?
So instead of cleaning it as soon as she got home after her last trip she put it away filthy, makes sense

Reactions: 9
More leakage through the ceiling! Months on and it’s not watertight. She had a bloody fit at DFS for minor scratches on the legs of the footstool, yet this completely unsafe “reno” still continues without a word

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I stand by my original suggestion for thread title… Boss Mummy: got her builders from Temu 🤣🤣

how has she not put 2 + 2 together & realised this amount of errors is not normal!!! Gutted the rain wasn’t yesterday when she was hanging

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Water coming into S bedroom via the light. So naturally she has the light on and is filming it
Going off the pink wall, it looks like her original room. The room that is now the hobbit office under the new stairs
---
Water leak, right near where the new carpets have been fitted upstairs. Such a shame 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Going off the pink wall, it looks like her original room. The room that is now the hobbit office under the new stairs
---
Water leak, right near where the new carpets have been fitted upstairs. Such a shame 😂
You are right, I just looked back at her highlights lol

IMG_6856.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really hope she reports these guys so they don’t do this to another family

Reactions: 8
I really hope she reports these guys so they don’t do this to another family
Any normal person wanting to do such a big project and find these guys who are available at such short notice would notice the warning signs and avoid them like the plague!
Hopefully no one has as much of an issue with any building work but this certainly serves her right as it’s been one cock up after another which has been highly amusing the last few weeks and doesn’t look like she’s out of the woods yet! 🥴😂

Reactions: 8
Celebrating radiators going in but property isn’t watertight pretty much sums up how crazy her priorities are 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’ll come back from her holiday to find a pile of rubble where her house was. Or maybe the whole house will collapse when they take the scaffolding down!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else find it gross Ella is having to sleep in the same bed and on the same mattress as her dad and step mum have for years? Or am I odd for thinking that?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Budget didn't stretch to getting Ella some new bedding then I guess. Never mind I'm sure she will love having her dad and step mum's crusty cast-offs.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
New thread created you taste sensations

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.