Boss_Mummy_Sale #21 If only Charlotte Tilbury made swimming lessons...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand what she was trying to say about the naked butlers and not being able to get in. Can someone explain it to me? 🤭🤯

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand what she was trying to say about the naked butlers and not being able to get in. Can someone explain it to me? 🤭🤯
The place they stayed at probably tries to put off hen parties by the rules in place, no music after 10pm etc… bet they didn’t say it was a hen and thought they could get away with it

• Heart
It was just all so.,,,, meh!
The acoustic guitar to a hand full of people slow dancing was just weird
If that was epic then I can’t wait to see what the wedding is like 😳
And honestly I wouldn’t feel safe in that house, accident waiting to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A lot of cottages that let out to hen parties are strict on rules, they don’t allow any noise at all past 10pm, no glassware only plastic, no drinks in the hot tub and most also don’t allow strippers on site at all, I’ve even seen some that won’t allow you to order pizza unless it’s through them!

The tag with overly friendly comment to each vendor makes me think she has tried to get discounts when booking by naming dropping her IG page and social media business…. And will probably pop up doing the social media of the taco guy very soon!

Reactions: 12
That AprilScott needs to get back to hairdresser school 😳
Also…can her dentist bestie please sort out those nashers🐬
IMG_7932.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The barn they rented is 30 minutes outside Bristol - they specifically say no strippers or butlers, no glitter, no sellotape or blue tack on the walls. No music after 10pm. It’s in a place that’s amazing for walks and just relaxing.
£1250 a night and check out before 10am - makes sense why they didn’t do 3 nights as it’s clearly not in everyone’s budgets.
they also say 15 people max and that group picture was 17 of them.
she’s such a dick - zero respect for anyone or anything.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I really don’t get why they went all that way just to stay in a house and garden. Am I missing something 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I really don’t get why they went all that way just to stay in a house and garden. Am I missing something 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
For less money they could have gone to London and done so many fun things. Even if they really wanted to whole house in the country - they could have found something nearer to home. I think they found somewhere based on price rather than location - there is no reason to drive all that way - 2-2.5 hrs on a Friday from Southampton without traffic - if you aren’t going out anywhere. The location also meant they’d struggle to get taxis anywhere - they’d be charged a fortune for a minibus to go in and out of Bristol or bath for a night out

Reactions: 9
When she did one of her Q&A’s (where she asks herself the Q’s) “someone” asked about that Emma , other fringe (after BM read her when we were talking about her!) and BM said they were still bff’s but no mention or tag of her in BMs stories…

The barn they rented is 30 minutes outside Bristol - they specifically say no strippers or butlers, no glitter, no sellotape or blue tack on the walls. No music after 10pm. It’s in a place that’s amazing for walks and just relaxing.
£1250 a night and check out before 10am - makes sense why they didn’t do 3 nights as it’s clearly not in everyone’s budgets.
Super sleuth 🕵🏼‍♀️👏🏻

• Haha
How lame. Why on Earth would you chose somewhere like that with such restrictions - particularly with a bunch of boozers like BM and her Mum. You know they’d want to go for full on tacky tat! And they broke the mirror sign thing! Shows how much respect they had for the place

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.