Boss_Mummy_Sale #21 If only Charlotte Tilbury made swimming lessons...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she didn't invite Sienna's friends too, seems like she invited everyone else she knows
If she had invited her 3456 besties, it might have perked it up a bit and then it would be more like a festival.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No gas and no hob... best head to turtle bay at 9pm to scold the bad baby for being tired!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly baffled at how she thinks she ‘knocked it out of the park’

I think a trip to church would have been more exciting.

There was no thought or effort there at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hire a house
Buy tat offline
Book hair and makeup
Book some food and entertainment

The end

That’s one tit park she’s knocked it out of 🥴

Oh and Old Boozy…put that damn lipstick in the bin 🤢 It’s the worst you’ve ever looked and that’s saying something!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it’s very telling that Chez hasn’t reposted anything from BM or shared any pictures with her in!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Not even one meal out?! Or breakfast / brunch. I don’t believe all of them are chez’s mates. They could have gone to an actual festival for the amount they spent. And the older folk in the gang they could have organised a meal out, I much would have preferred that!
but cos festivals are BMs thing bet that’s what she didn’t wanna Do it

Reactions: 12
Camp Bestival would have been so much better for a festival themed Hen. Least it would have been fun. Could have taken the kids too to up the numbers 😆
FB_IMG_1690734664577.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I all the photos she’s uploading I’m still confused whose party it was & at what point was Chez supposed to cry at… what a waste of travel time and money to stay in a house for the weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought the hen was very underwhelming. Cheap and overdone, no original ideas.

But oh my god - the gas pipe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the builders are dumb fucks, do they have a brain cell anywhere?!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.