Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole ‘we aren’t a routine family, the children sleep when they are tired, that’s just what works for us’ thing she said is really ‘we don’t want go alter our lifestyle at all and want to drag our poor babies out at all hours so we can eat meals and get drunk’.

Poor kids. I agree some flexibility on holidays is expected but they aren’t staying in a hotel with no other choice but to eat out. They are staying at their inlaws, he can still have his dinner at 6pm and be tucked up in bed by 8 with the inlaws babysitting so BM+non Scott can go out on the lash!
100% this! I came to say the same thing actually, poor lad looked completely fucked when he was eating 😕

Reactions: 6
Absolutely snap. Was gonna say same. No routine thing is cause they've never given up their life to suit the kids. Like even if they do wanna eat out as a family then go earlier if you can so you can take the babies home to bed!

Reactions: 7
Quinn looks exhausted but also that was a massive bowl.
Why does she feed him so much! He’s eaten loads!

Reactions: 5
I grew up with parents who were very much “the kids will fit in with our lifestyle” and honestly it still affects me to this day. My sister and I always felt like an inconvenience. They’d go off on holiday without us and leave us with family. We had to do what they wanted to do at the weekends, we were bored and felt like nuisances. We’d never get to go to butlins or Disney land, all our holidays were exactly like BM’s, parents lounging by the pool day drinking while we were left to entertain ourselves. I have two kids of my own now and our whole lives have shifted to make them the centre of the universe. I don’t ever want my kids to feel like I did growing up. Seeing how BM is raising those beautiful babies makes me so sad for the adults they will become. I hope she realises the error of her ways and changes. It’s not too late.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Her moaning that all her work out tech is breaking🙄 Just get over yourself, if you wanna work out do it without the tech or bragging about it on insta...no one and I mean NO ONE is impressed! God your in laws must think you are a total dick! No wonder they moved to Portugal

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I grew up with parents who were very much “the kids will fit in with our lifestyle” and honestly it still affects me to this day. My sister and I always felt like an inconvenience. They’d go off on holiday without us and leave us with family. We had to do what they wanted to do at the weekends, we were bored and felt like nuisances. We’d never get to go to butlins or Disney land, all our holidays were exactly like BM’s, parents lounging by the pool day drinking while we were left to entertain ourselves. I have two kids of my own now and our whole lives have shifted to make them the centre of the universe. I don’t ever want my kids to feel like I did growing up. Seeing how BM is raising those beautiful babies makes me so sad for the adults they will become. I hope she realises the error of her ways and changes. It’s not too late.
I’m so sorry you felt like that as a child.

We don’t need to loose who we are when we become parents, but we do need to/ should make small changes to evolve who we are. Afterall it is a big life changing decision! So eat that family meal together at 6pm instead of 8pm, have one adult sat in the shade with the baby and take them inside during the hottest time of the day, have cosy nights on the sofa together whilst little one sleeps upstairs etc etc.

I truly believe she thinks it makes her a great parent that her kids will sit quietly at a meal that late into the evening and that people are looking at them adoringly. In reality if I saw that I’d be looking at them thinking ‘poor babies why don’t they just take them back to their room to sleep!’

Reactions: 15
I’m so sorry you felt like that as a child.

We don’t need to loose who we are when we become parents, but we do need to/ should make small changes to evolve who we are. Afterall it is a big life changing decision! So eat that family meal together at 6pm instead of 8pm, have one adult sat in the shade with the baby and take them inside during the hottest time of the day, have cosy nights on the sofa together whilst little one sleeps upstairs etc etc.

I truly believe she thinks it makes her a great parent that her kids will sit quietly at a meal that late into the evening and that people are looking at them adoringly. In reality if I saw that I’d be looking at them thinking ‘poor babies why don’t they just take them back to their room to sleep!’
Totally agree with you… it’s not impressive at all. It’s pathetic!

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe she’s still working out when the weather is at a dangerous temperature 🙄
Just to prove to thousands of strangers that she can still do it.
Q looked so tired last night while eating. Such a shame having him out so late.
And why has she stood her phone up in his face to film him eating his meal?
WE KNOW HE EATS? Don’t have to keep proving he eats loads! No doubt it was full of salt.

Reactions: 9
BE829D11-3D0E-4485-8D52-51E1F76188E2.png

D5DC6EC8-3E6E-4334-B19C-08B4199EBB96.jpeg

She definitely knows how to work her angles. I’m one to talk, I’ve yo-yo’d 8 stone before so I’m hardly a walking washboard. But this one is all for show and no go!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
A bloke who lives opposite me (who, weirdly has now left his wife) used to go on and on whenever we saw him about how gorgeous his wife is. She’s not. She’s a leathery old boot with a nasty personality to match

• Haha
Just to add to those working out videos - this is the grid post she’s put up! She definitely knows her angles.

Absolute boke at hotty scotty in the sun 🤮🤮🤮
41D20987-E256-456D-837E-F8233019D84A.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Anyone see the picture of Quinn sitting on the edge of the pool?

makes me feel physically sick 😩

• Sad
  • Angry
I thought she was hoiking a canister of petrol in that pic at first!
They are fuel cans, but I think they have water in them. She mentioned it on a story the other day when she was trying to get Logan to work out with her. Said that Grandpa had filled one up for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.