Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to know aswell - I feel invested 😫
Me too...my gut feeling is no as I’m sure Boss M would have used the drama of supporting her 100th best friend through a crisis, with some nice crying content!!
I see sly Daz commented on Chez’s post the other day saying ‘love you both to the moon and back’...What...as much as you like nude pics when she’s pregnant???🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Well my mummy and daddy have a pool
And glamorous Nanny has to film her precious daughter swimming...”oh well done daaaarling Georgie, you are fabulous and your Instagram followers will all want to be you ....let’s celebrate your twit hat with a glass of chin chin and olives “🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow and they’ve got the baby laid on his tummy. Well done fatties, great lazy parenting learning from the bestie I assume.
And he’s under a blanket/muslin with no parasol 😫 wtf! No common sense at all, did she not do any baby safety reading/research!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I know it's so bizarre she has never ever mentioned this granny, only uses her grandpa as a means to show off.
This granny is actually her ‘mummy’ so the kids granny not her granny. Pretentious shits 😂 and yeah hasn’t Dazza ballooned!!

Reactions: 6
All that hair everywhere. I know it’s each to his own and some people find that sexy but he looks like big foot from big foot and the Henderson’s! 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She has mentioned that grandma before living with her parents as she wasn’t using them as a support bubble to protect her. Her grandad who she shows often must be the other side of the family. When she talks about her “Lally” or something like that (who passed away whilst she was saving someone’s life during a car crash) I think she was married to her grandad.

Reactions: 6
She has mentioned that grandma before living with her parents as she wasn’t using them as a support bubble to protect her. Her grandad who she shows often must be the other side of the family. When she talks about her “Lally” or something like that (who passed away whilst she was saving someone’s life during a car crash) I think she was married to her grandad.
I thought she did bubble with her parents they met a few times. Although I'm sure she picked and choose which rules she stuck to.
Yea I remember her lolly just think so weird to be so obsessed with grandad and his first meeting of quinn but nothing of this grandma, prob because she went to parents more than showed. .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.