Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DinnerLady

Chatty Member
The drinking is one thing… at a water park, really? Just enjoy the day for gods sake. BUT the sunburn on the kids!!! That is awful!! How can she be ok with that??? She is a disgusting human being!! When you have children, they come first…. If it’s hot then sit in the shade with them or play in the shadiest part of the waterpark!!! Don’t let them get burnt! If l was her MIL I would have to say something to the non Scottish one and her about it… esp as they are staying with them x

Reactions: 12

DinnerLady

Chatty Member
I honestly think she would be better off getting a job out the house. She can’t handle 2 kids, Q is getting older so that novelty is wearing off and S is a minx for her as she either gets barked at or ignored. Scottie must love the grief he gets when he’s out working so she can swan about in her cheap dresses all day!
He’s probably casually dropping it in some other young lassie babe!!! 😂😂😂

I honestly think she would be better off getting a job out the house. She can’t handle 2 kids, Q is getting older so that novelty is wearing off and S is a minx for her as she either gets barked at or ignored. Scottie must love the grief he gets when he’s out working so she can swan about in her cheap dresses all day!
In all seriousness - does she ever not moan about those children?? Give them a break - it’s currently hotter than the sun and they are probs tired from a weekend being carted round various places so their parents can have a drink… (just guessing, l am culled!).

Reactions: 12

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
He just looks so done. He doesn’t even attempt to smile or look happy, he made snarky comments last night when she filmed him feeding Quinn. Surely he should be happy, he’s on holiday with all 4 of his children, his wife, seeing his parents after ages 🤯
He probably would be happy if his wife wasn’t a narcissistic prick who shoves her phone in peoples faces 24/7, if it’s not glued to hers.

Reactions: 11

Liverpool1983

I do feel bad about delivering the messages :-( but my husband cheated on me and I know how it feels and wish someone had told me what he was doing at the time, my friend is a good person with a big heart and this hurt her dearly as she tp has been cheated on herself, us girls need to know girl code and have each other’s backs in times like this

• Heart
More little mite though…. She’s always made her seem older than she is. That hair style BM did for her yesterday was like something from the 70s! And the posing 🤦🏽‍♀️ I find it so inappropriate and OTT, just let her be 5!!

• Haha

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
She really loves herself. I’ve never known anyone film and photograph themselves……oh to have even a quarter of her (misjudged) confidence!!!

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I think she’ll stay with him, she waited so long to meet someone and he’ll probably claim it wasn’t what it looks like.

• Sad

HMC

VIP Member
Scottie non Scottie is the biggest miserable twat ever!!! His ex must be laughing her tits off getting shut of him and then there’s Mrs Foxy tan too...talk about a downgrade!

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
She won’t leave him, even if she does find out, think she was single for years and years, so can’t see her walking away, and I can confirm he messaged a number of other girls too
I was going to say, I suspect she waited so long to meet someone that BM then gushed over and said it had finally happened, she got her house, baby etc. There’s no way she’ll get rid. It’s sad really - there is no excuse for it but too many people just turn a blind eye, she lets him get away with it and he’ll never stop. If she reads here - do the right thing, walk away and bring your son up to know how to respect a partner and treat them right. You deserve genuine happiness not a half arsed arrogant twit.

• Heart

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
Ex is sort of more plain looking. Looks like the sort of woman who is intelligent and stylish on her own way but isn't bothered by the latest foundation etc or being seen in cocktail bars etc. She sort of seems the type to be well read, knows about poetry, interested in nature and the planet etc and devoted to kids. I know I'm just judging here lol so I could be totally wrong. Seems a lot different to BM and probably wouldn't go get her hair dyed etc. Seems a bit more of a free spirit. I don't really get Scott..he never looks happy..is it just he puts on a resting grump face or is he just not bothered? I bet he sleazed over BM in the office. Sort of guy who said to her "while you're down there luv" as she bent down to pick up her pencil she dropped on the floor 😂 and she was probably the type to lap up this negative leering attention. I bet he probably thought he could get away with an easy ride on the side but she ended up getting all emosh and demanding on him, (fatal attraction esque) and then boom before he knows it, he's being forced to buy an engagement ring 😂😂

• Haha