Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsme22

I do not think that he is the sort to actually physically go through with the cheating, much more gets a thrill from a load of girls in his phone (which is just as bad!) Their relationship need seem to move fairly quickly as ChezRep really wanted to meet someone / house / baby, I always got the impression he wasn't as fussed.
That's fair enough but as someone who has been thru this shit while pregnant *and left their partner over the head of it) the fact that it has even crossed his mind to text other women is bad enough so whether he would go through with it or not is neither here nor there! Whether he was fussed or not it takes two to make a baby and if he didn't want to be there he should have grown a set of balls and said rather than humiliating the girl. Hopefully she'll get rid of him, I wouldn't want my son thinking that was an acceptable way to treat someone you are with. There's no excuses for that in my book, if you're not happy - leave!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Beadyeye

A very special treat for sienna to be allowed to play a game on the iPad, ffs come onnnnnn
She’s usually glued to her tablet so must have been naughty so had it taken away. Probably give it back just in time for holiday to Portugal.

Pivot

VIP Member
33c and she doesn't even have a UV suit on Q! ☹ Bad enough S not wearing one but he's still a baby. His delicate skin does not need exposing like that 😥

• Sad

HMC

VIP Member
Remember then they went on the holiday to Cyprus and she lazed on the lounger all week with a book and coated in 3 bottle of fox tan🥴 Maybe she could have been the ‘fun’ parent she says she is and actually played with her daughter and helped her to swim then 🤷🏼‍♀️

Did you see she's used her "besties" phone all night to film herself...even in one of the videos you hear one of the blokes say to the waiter "don't worry she's just filming herself" 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

HMC

VIP Member
It’s just bizarre isn’t it, dragging the kids on a night out and cocktails 🤷🏼‍♀️ Haven’t even driven, all dragged on the train. Those kids are definitely fitting around their lives and needs and not the other way around.
I see she’s wanting fox tan discount too...so mummy can spend a week in the lounger burning to a crisp in Portugal and making herself look 52🥴

• Haha

Snarkypants

VIP Member
She's just posted "I think there's about 2 pints in this" it's her second one... By 2pm, at a waterpark, with children. How irresponsible can someone be?!
She's a straight out alcoholic. Another 10 years on her and she's gonna look and feel fucked.

HMC

VIP Member
I must be getting old but I think it could be quite nice worn in a boho way by a pool in a bikini and lace kaftan. I’ll get my coat….😂😂
I’ve got your coat here for you, it’s a 1990s style cropped one, looks lovely with your swishy flowery dress😂😂

• Haha

DinnerLady

Chatty Member
I really don’t understand why they take the kids too? Surely it would be much more relaxing if they had a sitter and left the kids at home? How can you enjoy a meal and drinks with friends when you are having to watch the kiddies PLUS as another poster has said, children love routine and also need their sleep…. Why did she bother having children to behave like this. If it was a treat for S, then why not go at lunchtime or for an early dinner. She’s, no actually both of them are dicks!!

Fanaff

VIP Member
Poor sienna doesn’t get a look in now does she, unless it’s for BM to remind everyone she has two kids who she loves so much/her body grew/are her rainbow babies…basically anything to put the focus on her. I hope her big siblings and grandparents are making a fuss of her as her mum and dad don’t