Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
The beard. The tshirt. The shit tattoo. The beer. His massive beer gut. Everything about this picture makes me shrivel up inside myself.

Which one of them is driving home as their both surely under the influence
Screenshot_20230521_160730_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Rnttfl

VIP Member
“They should have tickets left on the day”… they do, you just won’t pay for them you tight Cunt.

I feel like every time I post I say the same thing “I can’t get over how selfish she is”… I just don’t get it. There should be a test you have to pass to have kids instead of inflicting a lifetime of fucking trauma in wee ones. She is fucking useless and so is her fat, sleazy husband. The pair of them knock me sick.
The lack of self awareness is astonishing. Like she isn't even embarrassed about how she behaves, she literally tells strangers on the internet

Gennie19

VIP Member
IMG_4299.jpeg

WHY THE F IS SHE BEING SO RUDE AND DRAMATIC. It’s a chip on the footstool which wouldn’t even been seen unless you look and really not the end of the world. It doesn’t effect the use of it and isn’t going to kill anyone is it. I get the frustration but I’d never in a million years react this way. Of course they should replace it but ffs BM you are not the only person in the world and there are a ton of reasons as to why the manager may not have been able to call you yesterday. You might have fuck all to do and be able to send a leaflet to someone within 10 minutes of a phone call with them (despite apparently being so busy and working a 70 hour week) but others actually have busy jobs and can’t react instantly.

She definitely thinks she is something special with 7.2k followers. Yet I’m embarrassed for her to be messaging them from an account called Boss Mummy. You just know they look like this when they get her messages 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Riddlemethis

VIP Member

I love to see the karma unfolding. Curry’s, DFS, the non existent kitchen buyer… I’m here for it all. Couldn’t be happening to a more disgusting person 🤩🙌🏻

• Haha

Glittery1

VIP Member
The drinking at 10.30am whilst looking after other people’s kids was the lowest for me!

god we need a wiki

Meg78

VIP Member
And I bet your kids couldn't be happier! The perfect Saturday evening for them and a mum tuned in to what they want and need. I hope you took a selfie with a glass in hand and a cross eyed pose though so you could let everyone know what a faff it was for you 😉
Don’t worry I made sure to jangle my 300 unwashed bracelets whilst lifting my espresso martini to make sure the other mums knew what a boss mummy I was being!

• Haha
  • Heart

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
I am no expert, but why does the space seem SO SMALL. She’s acting like it’s going to be this spectacular renovation but there’s only just enough room to swing poor Maurice a cat.

• Haha

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Are they not driving it? I thought they were staying in it and driving it, like a proper barge holiday?
What's the bloody point in driving all the way to Brighton for a sleep over on a boat

• Haha
  • Wow

AH_

So she quite happily spend four days being a keyboard warrior cunt to DFS over a chipped footstool she could just brown sharpie and wait on a replacement.... but the builders can literally destroy her house and not a peep 🤣🤣🤣🤣 total bellend

• Haha

olive&salmon

It looks like a complete dump!
Looked it up on air bnb looks like it cost over £90 for one night. Paultons park is £167 for a family of 4. I would rather of taken my family to paultons with a picnic than go to brighton (this boat wasn’t even in brighton might I add) and know the kids would of had an amazing time instead of eating chips in a stuffy boat whilst watching my iPad with a glass of wine? But maybe I’m not a ‘boss mummy’?

HMC

VIP Member
The sharing of drinking all the time gives me pre 18 ‘look at me I’m so cool’ vibes.
Grown women, parent of 2 kids and acts like a total twat😔 He’s no better either

Meg78

VIP Member
Same as tik tok, I avoid it, obvious spyware invasion, me and my tinfoil hat are quite happy living a life without free tat or watching a video of Linda from Bolton miming to Lionel Richie

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
Wow - she’s such a boss mummy 🫠🥲
Is this from the person who’s been getting cheap tat from that Temu App🤷🏼‍♀️ Calm down Boozy, £3 is the cost of the wine you’ll gulp in about 30mins later today. No need to be down about spending money on your kids 🤨

• Haha
  • Angry

jazzy22

VIP Member
Can’t see a ‘promise’ anywhere in those messages. Does she think she is the only person in the world? It’s not a life or death situation ffs. Being all brave on Insta but won’t actually go to the store…. What’s she gonna do if they don’t call her?

View attachment 2159051
I am embarrassed for her. Who the actual fuck does she think she is? You’ve got 1 hour 😂 bet they are quaking in their boots 🥶

• Haha