Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HMC

VIP Member
Is it a coincidence that she’s planned a rare day for the kids when he’s hungover after daring to have a lads night out tho.

2 ice lolly’s costing less than a bottle of wine. Imagine that being a drama🙄

The parenting life isn’t for him, he’s never had to do it full time before either.

Reactions: 24

ohdoris

VIP Member
SNH & his cigars give me the boake. Even smoking them outside. It’s round the kids & it stinks !! He literally makes my vagina shrivel up.

• Haha

Booboo17

Chatty Member
Why is she buying egg pots? Just cook a taste sensation boiled egg.
Also if you’ve “burnt” 500 calories, don’t eat them back that literally defeats the object of exercising 😂

• Haha

#aff

Chatty Member
That post re Logan’s birthday… ‘you were 6 when I came into your life’. Me me me.
Wouldn’t you phrase it ‘you were 6 when you came into my life?’

Reactions: 23

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
she is a woman loosing the plot isn’t she.
It always happens when Scott’s away… and I think it’s because she drives herself crazy thinking about how he is with another woman.

• Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
He’s an even shitter parent than she is as he can’t even pretended he likes those poor kids. He is the biggest ick to me anyway, but he constantly wears Monster branded coats & clothes, i find this so odd. If he worked in Asda, would he be on the beach in his Asda top 😭 I can half forgive a decent outdoor / winter coat but absolutely NOT a t shirt on the beach.

• Haha

Whatonearth2020

So she’s sitting here filming S opening her presents for the gram… and not actually getting on the floor or interacting with her when she’s opening them or saying anything really… bizarre behaviour
No interaction in the slightest. Just barking at her like usual. “Look at the back, look at the back! Turn it around and look at the back” 😳 then when her crocs fell out the bag, she could have nicely said oh silly the bag is open but instead it was “Sienna.. look”.

Shit mummy!!
---
Just noticed when sienna opened that jumper and she said ‘I always wanted one of these… because now I match you and Quinn”. So did she actually want it? Or did she want to not feel the odd one out?
I’m not a parent but why leave one child out? She makes it obvious Quinn is her favourite.

• Sad

Madeofeyes

Chatty Member
We need a poll. What’s worse? Begging a stranger in the street to open your Prosecco or glugging wine in the middle of the day from a popcorn tub.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

kelly123

VIP Member
I just can not wait for this to go even more wrong than it already is 🤭
It’s the drama Mick - I love it!

• Haha

Meg78

VIP Member
I can only hope I’m alive long enough to see Ella’s insta posts of Georgie also being relegated to live in the shed at the bottom of the garden

• Haha

Meg78

VIP Member
S and Q aren’t ever allowed an off day, they must adhere to her plans and her rules at all times, or face punishment.

Who remembers when S was tiny and she was put facing the corner of the room sobbing? Who remembers Q being told that he’s a bad baby for doing perfectly normal and age appropriate things?

Now imagine one of them has a headache and doesn’t want to go out, or it’s 8pm they’re exhausted and they’ve only just sat down at Turtle Bay for dinner? Does boss mummy ever take their feelings or needs into consideration?

You rarely ever see them need to cancel plans, or choose to stay in because of the kids, you never hear “S had a hard day at school so we’re going to watch her favourite movie tonight instead of going out” there’s no “I kept Q up past his bedtime and he was a bit overwhelmed” no it’s naughty kids, punished kids, because how dare they not comply??!

Those kids only feel loved when they’re “good” or well behaved, and sadly as adults the likelihood is they will either emulate her behaviour, or continue to chase after her approval, perhaps even choosing partners who dictate how you should show love, just like mummy taught them, and that makes me so incredibly sad for them 😞

• Sad

louise1976

That’s because you try and squeeze yourself into a size, you’re clearly not. Just get a dress or whatever want and about the sod about the size of it. Because nobody is going to go. Oh what dress size are you today?

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
“They should have tickets left on the day”… they do, you just won’t pay for them you tight Cunt.

I feel like every time I post I say the same thing “I can’t get over how selfish she is”… I just don’t get it. There should be a test you have to pass to have kids instead of inflicting a lifetime of fucking trauma in wee ones. She is fucking useless and so is her fat, sleazy husband. The pair of them knock me sick.

• Heart