Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg78

VIP Member
So they had a takeaway, alcohol, and watched a tv show….. couldn’t they have just done that at home? Why pay to do the same stuff with a different location?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

waffledog

Never has time to herself but has been to boot camp and had her nails done…..errr I’d call that time to yourself

• Heart

cill2019

VIP Member
Wtf is wrong with a burger, a half cooked sausage and some coleslaw. Why is everything so pretentious😒😒😒😒

• Haha
It's a Tuesday evening? Who drinks shit like this on a Tuesday evening BEFORE they've even cooked their children's tea? I am fully baffed.
Like I'm not shocked because it's BM; but also I am; if you know what I mean?

Attachments

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
Thought she had a team of 8…….then suddenly it’s 1.
I know the numbers differ depending on the stage of the build but this is hilarious after all her bragging about her massive Reno which is just your standard loft conversion with a dormer window plus a separate Kitchen and dining room being knocked through into 1 large space.

the way she’s gone on you’d think it was a total rebuild.

also, anyone else think this is when the builder does a runner and they never see him or their money again? I’ve never known so many accidents in such a short space of time.

• Haha

Ranty_raver

It’s a hard floor and the mattress has a protector on it! Change the bed and get a dustpan and brush you absolute tube!

• Haha

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Alcohol at soft play? Never in my life have I seen another parent drinking alcohol at soft play! I go to actually have a hot coffee 😂 she’s a raging alcoholic it’s absolutely disgusting

cill2019

VIP Member
Naw who does she actually think she is. Forwarding it to them to ask why they think it’s acceptable. Ooooo I’m sure they are shaking in their boots 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also we bought a sofa from DFS, was delivered earlier than expected, not a mark on it and never an issue with them so up yours BM 🖕🏻

Attachments

• Haha

Calabria

VIP Member
They drove all that way to stay on what looks like a musty old boat in Shoreham 😂 then of all the things to do in Arundel (explore the castle, Swanbourne Lake, the Wildfowl + Wetlands trust, a pub lunch by the river at the Black Rabbit, shopping at The Old Print Works, visiting the arts + crafts market or even Amberley chalk pits museum) they end up in some tacky fever dream of a cafe for a shit alcoholic drink and cake.

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
Did she say that she can’t leave the lights on as there are holes in BOTH the kids bedrooms!?!? What is going on in the House of Commons at Case Del Cowboy Builders!?

Also, don’t leave Quinn unattended with fucking talc powder you absolute tool.

• Haha

Becclo44

VIP Member
Maybe I’m reading too much into it but Ella’s text to her is weird! ‘Sorry to bother you’? Doesn’t sound like she is as close to her step kids as she pretends…