Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I love to see the karma unfolding. Curry’s, DFS, the non existent kitchen buyer… I’m here for it all. Couldn’t be happening to a more disgusting person 🤩🙌🏻
Don't forget Wed2be
---
That last story has really irked me. Yes pick your battles, but not about tv at meal times. 😤😤😤😤

View attachment 2161211View attachment 2161212View attachment 2161215View attachment 2161217View attachment 2161218
Drinking at half 5 on a Wednesday because there is the worlds most insignificant chip in the leg of your footstool. Get some fucking perspective Georgie!

And remind me which one is the parent? If you say No TV at tea time, then guess what?! Pick up the remote and Turn. It. Off. Not as a threat, but as a good example of not being a screen zombie and to encourage good eating habits, family conversations (I don't always eat with my 4 year old but I still sit at the table with her and a cup of tea just so we can talk about anything she wants to) and not to be a fucking inconvenience in your life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
The latest story with soft play with alcohol. Honestly shit mummy hang your fucking head in shame. I’m convinced they are never under the limit.

Reactions: 22
See what I mean about her being a keyboard warrior she kicked up the biggest fuss over her stupid sofa thing yet her daughters bedroom caves in where she could have been sleeping or playing and she doesn’t batter a eyelid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Glittery1

VIP Member
It’s actually quite sad how she is behaving towards them. That customer service agent is someone’s son/daughter, they didn’t make the footstool and they can’t force the manager to call any quicker. All they can do is pass messages on.

I manage a team, not strictly customer service but they provide a service of sorts… and I’ll tell you 100% those people my team deal with who are nice get a far better service. And yes we talk and laugh about those who are complete arseholes!

she is the ultimate arsehole. I hate her.

She thinks she above everyone else. I’m tempted to call up DFS and say everything is ok now pretending I’m her as she’s shared so much of her info you can easily pretend it’s her 🤣🤣

• Haha

Pivot

VIP Member
Wonder how long this will last 🙄
View attachment 2218993
It's just pointless though isn't it. Yeah she may lose a few pounds but it's not sustainable and her issue is alcohol not food anyway. Instead of meal replacement she should stop drinking for a month(as a start!). She would probably lose the same amount of weight and it would be better for her overall health.

HMC

VIP Member
I love how she makes Non Scott feel guilty about a lads night out so invites the women around as the have to Solo Parent. Jeeze give the guy a break, she buggered off to Greece last year.

She could have had the kids in bed at a decent time and enjoyed her own company for once? Why does every weekend have to involve other people, hosting, and fuss 🤨

ohdoris

VIP Member
Are we waiting for the post that everything has been resolved, they’ve dropped some bubbles and flowers off on her doorstep and asked her to run their social media for them :rolleyes:

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
Does she think it’s 1900 & children should be seen & not heard?! That’s my house every bloody day! My kids aren’t accessories that I dress up & wheel out for a 9pm dinner on a Friday night, they are allowed to live a happy life, make a mess & make noise. Bet it’s ok for her to have loud kitchen parties with her swinging friends though ….

cill2019

VIP Member
The second hand embarrassment 😬 “broken promise number…..”
Bit like what your husband did with his first wife eh BM 🤣🔥

• Haha
  • Heart

Feeiona

They are something I would have wanted when I was 10 on holiday. They then itch your ears like fuck and turn them green

• Haha

cill2019

VIP Member
Howling 😂😂😂😂😂😂 if she wasn’t such a twat I’d feel sorry for her. She’ll probably blame Sienna for having her room there and a ceiling that doesn’t hold a man’s weight. Did she find these guys on cowboybuilders.com?

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
I wonder how long the old garden granny was allowed to be involved, she’s rarely allowed to make an appearance.
Weird that Old Boozy doesn’t fuss over her like she did over her Gramps….or is it just the men in her life that take priority? Dad, Bro, Q, Logan, that ugly bearded hubbie🤢

Imasheep

I've never gone to the beach with my kids and packed wine. It genuinely scares me how much her life revolves around alcohol.

Reactions: 20

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
If only she'd put up as much of an argument when a married man with two small kids tried to pull her, instead she went ahead with it and married him and now gets sod all attention from him hence why she's doing DFS customer services heads in.

The epitome of an embarrassing dickhead.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20