Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esme

VIP Member
Notice how she’s absolutely fine about the taps in both the bathroom and toilet and the kitchen one 😂

Yes she did say they’d play board games once the children were in bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

saralikes

She’s laughing Cus it’s siennas room, if it was Quinn she would be tagging the builders & asking to speak to a manager

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Catlady1

VIP Member
Like what is going on behind the scenes? She is aware that we all have ‘stuff’ isn’t she. Shes reasonably healthy and so are her kids. She can afford to have extensive work done on her home with a brand new kitchen and sofas. When there are people who worry about even being able to feed their kids. Stop with the histrionics you fantasist!

Reactions: 17

HMC

VIP Member
We need a poll. What’s worse? Begging a stranger in the street to open your Prosecco or glugging wine in the middle of the day from a popcorn tub.
The booze in the soft play was a low moment for me, but todays boozing in a popcorn tub is a new winner 😳

ohdoris

VIP Member
When we were little we used to call my mums best friend Aunty Lou (we still do actually & im 36!!) but she has never once referred to us as her Nieces, because it’s bloody weird !! I think Aunty is used kind of like in the Asian communities, an older female, maternal figure in your life. I have a lot of love for my friends kids & I would hope they look at me as an “Aunty” type figure, but I would never lay claim to them as my nieces and nephews. But it’s typical BM - no boundaries, narcissistic behaviour. God she must be absolutely exhausting to deal with in real life.

• Heart
why is it booze at every event they do - even just going the park with the kids - booze. It’s so alien to me. If I saw a mum drinking at the park I’d defo give her a bombastic side eye 😂

• Haha

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
Okay so I 1000% do not agree that she’s posted the other children on her stories and page (one would like to assume she got permission….. however… 👀) BUT, and I cannot actually believe I’m about to say these things:

1 - Sienna is actually way taller then all of her friends 😂😂

2 - it was nice to see them all genuinely pleased with the haul that BM put together.

I’ll see myself out 👋🏻

• Haha

Meg78

VIP Member
Today we had a whole day of activities planned; swimming, trampolining and a wander around a National Trust park with a local pub booked for dinner….. we parked up and got halfway down the stairs to swimming and my eldest burst into tears, she was feeling tired and overwhelmed and wanted to go home…. So that’s exactly what we did. We bought some pizzas on the way back, I chopped up some finger food and we’re currently having a pizza party on the living room floor with a party playlist on YouTube and kids dancing together laughing but hey I’m sure mummy drinking “bubbles” by the pool is just as fun for the kids eh?

• Heart

cill2019

VIP Member
Can someone please explain why every time she is in the car she pulls her dress up to show off her legs? I swear the irrational rage that gives me is unhealthy 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Dandylion1

VIP Member
A bbq with your pissed up parents just how every 7 year old wants to spend their birthday, what about the zoo or soft play or trampoline park? You know something your kid wants to do for their birthday

• Angry

Parttimegossip

Why does she think that going on like this will make them want to call her?! Such a keyboard warrior - as someone who’s worked in customer services, you always go above and beyond for the people that show you respect and don’t go on like a dick!

cill2019

VIP Member
I am genuinely gobsmacked! I go to soft play for a nice hot cup of tea and a bun! Not a fucking corona! Someone reported Emily Walters to social services for taking her baby out when she was poorly, she has NOTHING on this pair. Absolute scum bags

DinnerLady

Chatty Member
Ok yes Claire’s is mostly sparkly tat, but if S is spending her birthday money then let her pick the things she wants…. It’s HER birthday money ffs!

Halfafritter

So she cancelled sienna’s birthday sleepover to have yet another kitchen piss up with their friends?

• Wow

esoes

Chatty Member
This is what does my head in about her - it's doesn't have to cost a fortune and you don't even have to go far. Get them all waterproofed up in the morn and go to a park to run off some energy even in the rain, all home for a bath/shower and then tell them for a "special treat" we're having an indoor picnic and family cinema day. Kids choose a movie and eat your lunch on a blanket on the floor, curtains closed to make it all dark and exciting like the cinema. They'd love it and low cost, a couple of sandwiches and snacks you already have at home.

• Heart

Rnttfl

VIP Member
I can't believe she's having kids round to stay when her house is literally falling apart