Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HMC

VIP Member
Can I ask Boss Mummy to start being a good sober Mummy….as a ‘Matter of Urgency 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

haydx1999

She’s moaning that she wants to be fit again but wants to do nothing towards actually being fit and healthy. She consumes likely multiple of thousands of calories in alcohol a week so eating a gousto and going to the gym once a week isn’t going to balance that. She lives such an unhealthy lifestyle but expects to reap someone else’s rewards.
There’s nothing wrong with her size, like someone else said she just needs to admit she’s a 16/18 and go with it. If she wants to lose weight beyond that then fine but start where she is and buy clothes that fit.
Quite honestly though, I think she’s doing this because Chez is doing so well just now and it’s highlighting how little she’s doing for her health. Not that chez is being healthy but she’s managing more willpower than old puffy booze face.
The spotlight is elsewhere and she hates it!
16/18 are you for real? Unless you are talking about a size not from the UK, you are way off the mark. There is nothing wrong with her size whatsoever, as you say. She may not be where she wants to be or the 'perfect 10' but there is no way in hell she is anything near a 16/18...

Last edited:
Reactions: 27

ohdoris

VIP Member
I bet if they sold Aperols at £10 a pop, she wouldn’t complain about that the tight fisted old soak!

Reactions: 26

Glittery1

VIP Member
I sprinted to tattle…..

Posting that she’s drinking alcohol at 10.30am on a random Saturday in May. Also not to mention the house full of other peoples kids she has.

Honestly she needs rehab & social services need to be made aware

Like WTF

Greys1324

Chatty Member
She’s drinking wine, he’s drinking beers.. who’s driving their precious rainbows home?

• Wow

cill2019

VIP Member
That post re Logan’s birthday… ‘you were 6 when I came into your life’. Me me me.
Wouldn’t you phrase it ‘you were 6 when you came into my life?’
“You were 6 when I broke up your parents marriage”

• Haha
Reactions: 25

ohdoris

VIP Member
Thread 18 for Georgie aka Boss Mummy & her non stop cycle of :
Alcoholism
Shite parenting
18288384 besties
Doorstep deliveries
Manky bracelets
Pics of her non Scottish husband in a kilt
Bad / Giant Baby (who she hasn’t potty trained)
Ignoring Sienna
Epic!!! Taste sensations
Weekly illnesses, with miraculous recoveries just in time to get pissed at the weekends
Minor life inconveniences spun into massive catastrophes
Filming herself crying
Eye fucking herself at every opportunity
1980s inspired fashion choices / shopping
Daily TK Maxx
Bullshit, definitely didn’t happen scenarios
Not paying for swimming lessons for her kids

Have i missed anything ?!:unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart

Glittery1

VIP Member
Yes cancelled the poor girls sleepover due to sickness in the house but proceeds to have her own mates over for a piss up.

Make it make sense #bollocksmummy

• Sad

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
they took wine to the BEACH! To drinks on a Sunday MORNING. They were so desperate to drink it they drank it out of a POPCORN TUBE! Literally godsmacked

Reactions: 24

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Who has a glass of wine while bathing their children. Absolutely 💯 an alcoholic!!

Also, I know you can't see anything but who photographs a glass of wine with the kids sitting in the bath behind it to put on the Internet for strangers. The mind boggles

• Wow

Gennie19

VIP Member
She’s probably writing to the Claire’s Accessories CEO as we speak to inform of her disappointment

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
I’ve thought this every time she’s shown off the “progress” how are they fitting a bedroom, bathroom and dressing room in that space? It doesn’t look big enough
Especially as all their children are giants. Maybe they’ll sleep with their heads out the Velux windows !!

• Haha