Boss_mummy_sale #17 Kid is sick? Get it on the 'gram! Boss mummy? Absolute sham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone catch her live this morning? She was moaning about the noise on day 4. She was then dancing to the noise. Absolute cringefest.

Reactions: 8
I swear they just are a parody account? They can't be for real can they?
They are jokes!
It's like watching a Catherine tate skit instead of rude grandma it's shite parents.
---
Did anyone catch her live this morning? She was moaning about the noise on day 4. She was then dancing to the noise. Absolute cringefest.
On the plus side ar least they have left the builders in peace.. they must be thrilled

Reactions: 9
This isnā€™t a ā€œflexā€ at all, I work hard for my money and donā€™t have kids yet but here was my fairly small CT order from the other day. No expensive foundations or powders etc and these 4 items were Ā£103!! And I got student discount from a friend, So she canā€™t take the kids out or spend in swimming lessons but can drop easily Ā£200 on 5 big items from CT. Which if money was tight, Iā€™d happily swap out.

F0E46742-867A-46FD-AF00-491A763A2491.jpeg

Last edited:
Donā€™t get me wrong I love CT and own a bit of it - probably too much šŸ˜† But Iā€™m a working 30 something with no children & it would be the first thing Iā€™d cut out if I couldnā€™t afford swimming lessons for my kids.

Reactions: 11
Donā€™t get me wrong I love CT and own a bit of it - probably too much šŸ˜† But Iā€™m a working 30 something with no children & it would be the first thing Iā€™d cut out if I couldnā€™t afford swimming lessons for my kids.
100%!!! I swapped out the CT foundation she wants for the Lā€™OrĆ©al True Match Serum and at Ā£11ish a bottle, itā€™s so much better!!

Reactions: 6
This isnā€™t a ā€œflexā€ at all, I work hard for my money and donā€™t have kids yet but here was my fairly small CT ride the other day. No expensive foundations or powders etc and this was Ā£103!! And I got student discount from a friend, So she canā€™t take the kids out or spend in swimming lessons but can drop easily Ā£200 on 5 big items from CT. Which if money was tight, Iā€™d happily swap out.
She doesnā€™t spend ā€˜herā€™ money on anyone but her though thatā€™s the thing. She wonā€™t pay for things for the kids unless Scott gives the money. They keep their money separate, pay separate bills and he pays for the kids extra activities. So if he doesnā€™t have the money for swimming lessons then she makes out they canā€™t afford it. Meanwhile sheā€™s maxing credit cards on absolute tat from tk maxx and spending on herself like sheā€™s not got any kids.

Reactions: 6
Youā€™d think that as someone who ā€œlostā€ her job during covid and now being self employed, sheā€™d know it can all get taken away in an instant yet sheā€™s still maxing our credit cards and spending like theres no tomorrow.

Reactions: 4
PUT THE MAKE UP DOWN AND BUY YOUR CHILDREN SWIMMING LESSONS YOU BLOATED ALCOHOLIC PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A PARENT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I find it really weird and a bit narcissistic when people do Q&A and reply to stupid questions from friends and family like who is your favourite cousin šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 14
For someone whose not got much makeup sheā€™s always got a face full of it as far as I can see!!

For someone whose not got much makeup sheā€™s always got a face full of it as far as I can see!!
Because she puts a full face on at the weekend and doesnā€™t wash it off so it lasts the week.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Why when she has a 4 bedroom house already did she need to do a loft conversion for Ella?

Reactions: 11
I find it really weird and a bit narcissistic when people do Q&A and reply to stupid questions from friends and family like who is your favourite cousin šŸ¤¢
Iā€™m pretty sure most people like BM send themselves majority of the questions

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omgā€¦ sheā€™s just said in her q&a šŸ™„that they could have moved out but they are making memories for the kids by staying there while itā€™s being done! What the duck, if she thinks this is what you do to make memories! Lord above I canā€™t cope with her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Favourite day out with the kids, was that person actually serious? šŸ¤£ No surprise the answer was something that involved not actually going anywhere, little involvement from them as parents and plenty of alcohol too. šŸ˜ 

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.