Boss_mummy_sale #16 Scott isn't a Scot. Or hot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not defending her but my built in fridge is next to my single eye height oven and when I went to my friends new build yesterday hers also is
I have genuinely never known anything like it in my life… and even from a thermodynamics POV it makes no sense. I can’t cope, it’s sending me off a cliff edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s lying down so her jowls are just flattened backwards
---

It totally is something that is done now especially with new builds and the developer just wanting a house up using as little space as poss, they’re thinking more aesthetic and turnover of people in and money.
I think it’s more that having the fridge or freezer next to the oven can affect temperatures in the fridge so the fridge has to use much more energy to stay at the temperature needed. Years ago it was definitely a no no in design and kitchen designers would definitely advise against it, but if people want it then it’s up to them.
Ours is double
I have genuinely never known anything like it in my life… and even from a thermodynamics POV it makes no sense. I can’t cope, it’s sending me off a cliff edge.
We've never had an issue with the fridge being affected, touch wood. I didn't think it was right but when we had it designed nearly 8 years ago 4 different companies all designed it that way.
Not sure if its the double carcass of the unit housing that helps, who knows 🤣

Reactions: 2
Mine is like this too and absolutely no issue. I’ve a large double fridge freezer and the oven doesn’t affect it in any way.

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion: House Reno could never run late; as every drama known to man, BM has completed it mate.

Reactions: 12
Just what every child wants! I honestly believe BM just doesn’t know how to parent or to work out fun things for the kids. It’s all so grown up. View attachment 2080099
Pamper session... when I take my little girl it's just she's going for her hair cut... in fact I don't even think about adding it to my socials 🙃
---
I appreciate/hope that this isn’t the finished product, but these look shite 😬

View attachment 2080510View attachment 2080511
Hardly precise is it!! Why is there a line coming out haha
---
Where did she filter that jaw line from because it certainly isn't her own
She's lay down but who knows maybe some jaw filler to match the natural lips of hers 😆

Reactions: 4
Hope Georgie is watching the dentist talking about tooth decay and fizzy drinks on TM! Too much sugar in them for an adult let alone a small child!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.