Boss_mummy_sale #16 Scott isn't a Scot. Or hot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said the other day about getting back to her normal “content” does she genuinely see herself as a “content creator” (hate that term) or influencer??
She can’t be a content creator with a private account 🤡 she doesn’t know a lot about social media despite her “job”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m struggling to think what her ‘normal content’ is….
Crying in to the camera? Always moaning she’s ill? One disaster after another?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder when she’s going to have to start clearing out the kitchen and dining room. Can’t believe she hasn’t even started. Builders are notorious for suddenly stating at 3pm on a Friday afternoon that they’ll be starting on something on Monday that you didn’t think would be for a few more weeks. It all depends on flow of materials and specific skilled workers. We had a Reno last year and had to learn v quickly to adapt to changing plans and have whole area ready for them. She should at least be boxing up everything she doesn’t really need and just having a skeleton kitchen with the bare essential.

Reactions: 6
I’m struggling to think what her ‘normal content’ is….
Crying in to the camera? Always moaning she’s ill? One disaster after another?
-Giant children
-Scottish traditions for their super Scottish family
-Charting her ✨journey✨ through progressive liver disease
-Showing us how much paid work she takes on without paying tax on it…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I still can’t get over having a double oven directly next to the fridge. The fridge would be better off in a built in unit where the “bar” is completely separate from the oven unit or vice versa. She’s a bleeping clown I swear to god. 😂

Reactions: 9
I still can’t get over having a double oven directly next to the fridge. The fridge would be better off in a built in unit where the “bar” is completely separate from the oven unit or vice versa. She’s a bleeping clown I swear to god. 😂
The kitchen designer is a tattler 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But then where would the bar(the most important part of her kitchen) go? :unsure: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone message her and tell her not to put the oven by the fridge. Then wait until she says you’re trolling her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just what every child wants! I honestly believe BM just doesn’t know how to parent or to work out fun things for the kids. It’s all so grown up.
4F52A17C-63E1-4DB0-80FE-951833DEA2E0.png

Where does she wear all these dresses? She's forever swishing in the mirror but rarely they are seen again. Will maybe pop up on her vinted later as worn once

• Haha
Not defending her but my built in fridge is next to my single eye height oven and when I went to my friends new build yesterday hers also is

Reactions: 2
Where did she filter that jaw line from because it certainly isn't her own
She’s lying down so her jowls are just flattened backwards
---
Not defending her but my built in fridge is next to my single eye height oven and when I went to my friends new build yesterday hers also is
It totally is something that is done now especially with new builds and the developer just wanting a house up using as little space as poss, they’re thinking more aesthetic and turnover of people in and money.
I think it’s more that having the fridge or freezer next to the oven can affect temperatures in the fridge so the fridge has to use much more energy to stay at the temperature needed. Years ago it was definitely a no no in design and kitchen designers would definitely advise against it, but if people want it then it’s up to them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.