Boss_mummy_sale #16 Scott isn't a Scot. Or hot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That new jumper for Quinn is a kidnappers dream. All his favourite things to get his attention plus his age and name on his sleeve 😳

Reactions: 17
Thought she was not going to go on about calories because it’s boring 🙄

Reactions: 9
I’d be embarrassed if my two year olds favourite thing was a tablet 🥴

Reactions: 14
My god she’s boring I don’t want to see weighed out crisps ffs just cut out the booze an u will loose the weight - simple

Reactions: 12
Georgie “I won’t post all my calories as it’s boring”
Also Georgie, posts all her calories and yep, it’s boring!
This will be for an event she’s going to and will all revert back to 3pm wine and no calorie counting once it’s done.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she think her Instagram followers give a tit about her calories? Can’t she buy a planner from her Fox + Moon mate and shut the duck up? There’s even a closing down sale on at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she think her Instagram followers give a tit about her calories? Can’t she buy a planner from her Fox + Moon mate and shut the duck up? There’s even a closing down sale on at the moment.
Fox and Moon, god that brings back some memories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it normal to not have any sort of monitor in a two year olds room? Mine is 3 and I still have to watch the little Houdini

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.