Boss_mummy_sale #16 Scott isn't a Scot. Or hot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over the casserole dish on the hob in the kitchen pictures 🤣🤣🤣 you’re trying to scam people out of £3k at least put the casserole dish away 🤣
And that post on her business page is just so unprofessional. I don’t think Jeff Bezos ever wrote about his besties 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where’s the pic of the cracked tooth in half??? I’ve not slept all night worrying about her next drama🙄
That’ll be a shame if it’s left like that over the busy Boozy bank holiday she has planned, but no photo yet so maybe she’s being dramatic for a change 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Manage her expectations better then you absolute fuckwit 🙄

Also, I’ll take ‘things that never happened’ for 100 🙄

783B4597-9558-4DA8-BA3E-0491DCC50D78.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I know these have been posted but I wanted to say "I might be a granny in 20 years, as in Logan or Ella" - Sienna will be 27 and quinn 23 - they might have their own children by then!
Screenshot_20230404_135123_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230404_135133_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
Nothing like a large cup of Diet Coke to ensure your kid has horrific teeth just like Mum😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can I just say…those kids did not dish the cakes into those cases😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn't even know second hand kitchens was a thing I can't picture how it works? You buy the cupboards and pray it fits? 😂 can someone enlighten me please, I'm being thick as haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely any other parent would have said I’m getting a Diet Coke, you can peel my sticker 🫠 or just me?!

She feeling alright taking the kids to a farm?! Even if she had to gormessly look at Q like she does SNH. Don’t see her looking at S like this.
6DF77F03-F38F-467D-B0FF-5EB0A0B15E63.jpeg
712F723A-638D-48F3-B82A-F140ABB683A0.png
2D1891EC-FB09-4DAF-9085-5DE4EC9D16F1.png

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I know these have been posted but I wanted to say "I might be a granny in 20 years, as in Logan or Ella" - Sienna will be 27 and quinn 23 - they might have their own children by then! View attachment 2077648View attachment 2077649
Did she not mean great grandma😆
She's so fickle with friendships. Hanna buried her step dad and no posts in same way as about her dad or chez mum is that because she has no stories about her to share!! Nothing is ever about supporting the friends it's about showing off how she is their bestie or how she was close to dead relative. She makes me sick

Reactions: 15
What I can’t fathom is why she is sharing kitchen designs that have not even been chosen or bought yet with thousands of strangers on the internet! It’s just such an odd thing to do, yet seems so natural to her.

Reactions: 14
She said the other day about getting back to her normal “content” does she genuinely see herself as a “content creator” (hate that term) or influencer??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Kids are going to have her dolphin teeth too… there is is I said it 😂
😂😂😂😂😂 Dolphin Teeth!!! God you are so right🤣🤣🤣
How come we haven’t had a dramatic tearful (obviously) trip to the dentist if she’s cracked a tooth in half?🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂😂😂😂 Dolphin Teeth!!! God you are so right🤣🤣🤣
How come we haven’t had a dramatic tearful (obviously) trip to the dentist if she’s cracked a tooth in half?🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s terrified of the dentist, she did go to a new one last year and she used to go to primary school with him. Hadn’t seen him for years but obviously besties.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.