Boss_mummy_sale #15 wastes thousands per month on her & Scott. Swimming for the children? Absolutely not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not realise the reason the stair gate didn't fit is because there for STAIRS (clue is in the name) and not for locking your children in their rooms?!

Not only is that cruel but it's a safety hazard. I can't believe she would put that online.
Absolutely not defending her in any way shape or form BUT my HV advised to put the stair gate on our little girls door when she goes into a bed from cot as she can very easily open doors and then have access to the bathroom etc.

Reactions: 9
Does she not realise the reason the stair gate didn't fit is because there for STAIRS (clue is in the name) and not for locking your children in their rooms?!

Not only is that cruel but it's a safety hazard. I can't believe she would put that online.
And admitting they didn’t have any stair gates! Wtf! Thank the lord this is her ‘last baby’

Reactions: 7

Jeez I know she a twit but this is such a strange thing to pull someone up on.

They aren't called stair gates BTW, they are safety gates and are used to keep kids safe.....

Reactions: 10
Jeez I know she a twit but this is such a strange thing to pull someone up on.

They aren't called stair gates BTW, they are safety gates and are used to keep kids safe.....
Yeah except she isn't using them for his safety or they would actually be on the stairs to stop the kids falling down them. She is using them so her kid doesn't bother her

Reactions: 6
Great thanks for letting me know tit mummy. I will sleep better tonight knowing this

0AE8C9E1-0738-4777-AE30-B336B1525D62.jpeg

• Haha
Thought she loved the pink trainers so why is she selling them?! Also pretty sure as has been said she didn't pay anywhere near that for them. She's got form for trying to sell for more than she paid though so not surprised.

Reactions: 7
I really hope golden child plays up tonight 🤣
I hope the Cat pisses on the new sofa 🤣

---

I have no issue with buying preloved for kids, but I do have an issue when she spends hundred on herself & will only buy second hand for the kids !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Alisa (one of her photographer besties) has posted pictures of her brother and SILs wedding. Aimee is in a whole different league to BM. She looks elegant, classy and naturally beautiful.

Does anyone know if her wedding dance is still on YouTube. Would love to post it here for a laugh.

• Haha
The pink trainers are revolting!!!! And so obviously fake too. Rancid!
Cheeky cow selling them for that much!!

---

1674845996967.gif
Reposting this for the giggles

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.