Boss_mummy_sale #15 wastes thousands per month on her & Scott. Swimming for the children? Absolutely not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she showed her new curtains on stories, she zoomed in on a photo of her and SNH on the tit shelves and went “oooh hello”. I find the constant need to prove how crazy she is for him comes across forced and fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God, poor sienna. She was thrown in her own room from weeks old! Definitely not treated the same. Also, maybe it’s me but I find closing the door completely on a baby/child not right. I don’t know, maybe I’m doing it wrong but seems a bit odd to me!

Reactions: 11
Another post where she can’t help but tell us how big Q is. He literally looks about right for his age.

Reactions: 11
God, poor sienna. She was thrown in her own room from weeks old! Definitely not treated the same. Also, maybe it’s me but I find closing the door completely on a baby/child not right. I don’t know, maybe I’m doing it wrong but seems a bit odd to me!
Not to defend her but I close doors cause of fire safety.

Not that she’ll have considered that in the slightest it’ll just be to get some quiet time so she can steep her liver in gin.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.