Boss_mummy_sale #15 wastes thousands per month on her & Scott. Swimming for the children? Absolutely not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad she got pulled up by the ASA. I used to report her every single week. It’s not hard. Stupid cow.

Reactions: 7
Someone’s been reading here. She never used to disclose that it was a referral code or aff link
She’s been marking it as aff/referral code for a little while I noticed now. I think it was after a few people here reported her.

Reactions: 4
She’s been marking it as aff/referral code for a little while I noticed now. I think it was after a few people here reported her.
She did once say it was a referral thingy. But didn’t mark it correctly. She’s a social media manager so she should know the rules.

Reactions: 11
She did once say it was a referral thingy. But didn’t mark it correctly. She’s a social media manager so she should know the rules.
Yet still can’t manage to proof read and spell check her own posts 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to think it was odd that she didn’t link her business page to her insta but I get it now. She can’t because her clients would see her doing duck all except shopping/drinking or moaning whilst she is apparently working for them and working 60 hour weeks no less. She would expose herself so she keeps it hidden.

Reactions: 15
Why does she need to put it all online?! Minute by minute?!

Reactions: 13
Why does she need to put it all online?! Minute by minute?!
“ Narcissists will be active on social media as these platforms allow them to engage in exhibitionistic, attention-seeking, and self-promoting behaviors. Let's also keep in mind that people with narcissistic characters need admiration from others”

Thanks google👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
on Monday she said “trying not to drink during the week”, it’s now Thursday and she’s already drank 2 of days, and that’s only what she’s showed on stories

Reactions: 8
A mattress from the loft? How big is her lift hatch? No way a mattress, even a single one is going through my loft hatch!

Reactions: 12
Why would you do all that at bedtime? She's got a spare room. I'd stick Sienna in the spare bed and Quinn in Sienna's bed with the bed guard then put the stair gate on the bedroom door. Or just let quinn sleep on the mattress for a night?

Reactions: 21
This one 🙁 sorry didn’t realise that you as an adult would struggle to sleep in a new bed set up but you expect your child to
B709C463-D88E-4F94-908D-8F0D4DA7C663.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Why would you do the change to a bed in the week? Wouldn’t you do this at the weekend when a parents good nights sleep isn’t as much of an issue? Of course that wouldnt be an option when they keep him up late for a lie in and on the booze with the besties all weekend🙄

Reactions: 6
How cruel. Proud of the fact she’s taught her baby if he’s scared in the night or needs someone they won’t come so they don’t seek reassurance 😩 not even like he could come to her bed as he’s been barricaded in his room 😩
7156589C-E475-424E-BB08-F8C619F46DA9.png
31F29456-DD99-4B9F-AF17-3E713D8599AC.png
71831758-78B7-4966-B73E-D5C060DD8676.png
E6A21B8B-CB1D-4FC4-8B3F-B5E1E6D759C9.png
8A3668D9-ED29-43BB-9839-725A114671AF.jpeg
0289CB41-853D-4D63-9B97-0FDDAEDC11F0.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does she not realise the reason the stair gate didn't fit is because there for STAIRS (clue is in the name) and not for locking your children in their rooms?!

Not only is that cruel but it's a safety hazard. I can't believe she would put that online.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.