Boss_mummy_sale #15 wastes thousands per month on her & Scott. Swimming for the children? Absolutely not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor girl doesn’t have a routine is likely part of the problem
72DCAC44-5317-4CF8-9820-C2AA1111180D.jpeg
592C0175-1DD6-45C5-8B54-291A8C48114A.png

Reactions: 3
Won’t lie…. Along with ‘a go-go’ these sayings of hers really give me the ick!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still in her stinky sweaty gym gear 🥴

Safe to say she’s not stopped this week. Not stopped what? Shopping? Was starting to question if she’s even working still.

6C71B622-4AC3-4C32-8C24-B764C111E787.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Safe to say she’s not stopped this week. Not stopped what? Shopping? Was starting to question if she’s even working still.

View attachment 1909848
Admitting that she’s sitting there with a stinking fanny still is absolutely disgusting nevermind really unprofessional. If any of my staff told me that along with that they’re not managing to scale their time for work and are putting in over 60 hours a week, id be looking at an improvement plan, to help them with their skills. Anyone worth their salt would be looking at that and thinking wow this woman is incapable of the tasks she already has, she can’t even wash herself, it’s not worth risking money to employ her. Utter shambles.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Shove some herta frankfurters or wikinger hotdogs in some hot water for a few mins fgs. Squirt of ketchup, hotdogs a go go, won't lie it'll be a taste sensation. Who wants cucumber relish on a hotdogs?+
Screenshot_20230125_192824_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Boss twit that’s who!! Cos why pay for you food when u can sponge off referrals. I’m surprised gusto have let her have so many bloody credits

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure Boss twit so obviously favours Quinn for two reasons - one being that he’s a boy and we all know she has weird relationships and obsessions with the men in her life (basically putting them on a pedestal). Secondly because it seems like Sienna may have some kind of learning difficulty or not be as ‘bright’ as Quinn. BM is 100% the type to embarrassed and ashamed about things like that. tit excuse of a mum.

Reactions: 13
Do you think she actually likes these weird and wonderful dishes she’s choosing or just getting them because she thinks it’s ‘cool’

Reactions: 4
Swish is a word right?
I don’t think S has any difficulties apart from having a moron as a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t get time to herself, so busy busy. Ooohhh let’s make another TikTok for strangers 🥴…and look at those teeth😳
Love how she always bans comments, she knows she’d be popular 😉
0F4B9E71-03D1-4ECB-9E55-4673274A624D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It takes 5 mins to have a quick body shower and put clean clothes on- what the hell. She’s bleeping grosse.

Reactions: 9
But didn’t she do a workout in her lunch break at work? I’m not sure if she washed then either?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
How have we managed to get through Burns Night without seeing SNHs pasty pins and Georgie rubbing Whiskey into her gums?! Did the second hand Scot even mention it?! Shock horror!

Are we in for another weekend of “relaxed chilled totally not pre arranged hosting” with some poor Besties so she can force feed them Sheeps stomach whether they want it or not?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1909848
I always think when it comes to the social media marketing wiz kid company, there’s no proof any of this is true!
and I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, for a woman who THRIVES on attention why has she never mentioned it on insta

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.