Boss_mummy_sale #15 wastes thousands per month on her & Scott. Swimming for the children? Absolutely not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Georgie would love to be Lil (Lil and life) she's just made/shared a pie and low and behold Georgie makes one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think those flowers on there are asking to be knocked on the floor? My 2 year old would swing something round or run around and they’d be gone
“busy week ahead behind the scenes”
I bet it’s bloody not behind the scenes. We will get every moment filmed

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1) beaded dummy clips 🤦🏻‍♀️ if it ever snaps he’ll gobble them up like a hungry hungry hippo, and advertising his name for anyone to use to kidnap him is just beyond stupid

2) a glass vase of flowers at toddler height…… do I even need to finish that sentence

3) does anyone else feel like hosting a roast dinner for a large group would not in fact “top my cup up”? I’d be frazzled and exhausted and dreading the clean up

4) “a chilled weekend was what we needed” see point 3, are you INSANE

5) “holidays are expensive” soooo we can afford new sofas, cushions, clothes, food for eleventybillion besties but we can’t afford a swimming lesson for a child

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All the damn black and white in her living room, it would be like living in a Rorschach test! Her interior (lack of) style is so basic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw Quinn at a local soft play with his childminder. And he was slightly taller than my 2 year old. Not the size of a 4 year old.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I saw Quinn at a local soft play with his childminder. And he was slightly taller than my 2 year old. Not the size of a 4 year old.
Isn’t it scary that you recognise a small child purely from his mother posting him all over social media.
Also, this obsession she has with the “giant baby” is tedious.

Reactions: 31
How long will these thought dumps last
Also I love people who say dumb stuff like ‘I don’t like rude people’ as opposed to everyone else who does?! Whut?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The constant thing about Qs size is so weird.
Screenshot_20230124_155244_Instagram.jpg

Everyone remembers, just no one else goes on and on and on about it anymore
Screenshot_20230124_155251_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.