Boss_mummy_sale #15 wastes thousands per month on her & Scott. Swimming for the children? Absolutely not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, a winter driveway workout.

I want to hear what Porgies neighbour thinks about her doing the driveway workouts. Also, did you see the delivery of the sofa? Was you loling behind the curtains? Cos I would have been! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I also still find it odd that she doesnā€™t mention the fact that biggest baby ever Q goes to the childminders. It just screams that she wants people to believe that she is a Boss Mummy but in fact, sheā€™s a tit mummy.

---

Also, whatā€™s this podcast she was on? Has anyone found it and/or listened to it?
I followed all the SW gang in the day! Loved catching up on these threads!!
The podcast is 'life Chapters' I still followed Stacey at the time when they recorded it! It's on Spotify, I have just checked xxx

Reactions: 4
ā€œLast year we went to London and it was so much funā€ by Georgie Aged 5 3/4

who the f writes this stuff šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she think anybody even cares about her thoughts?! Itā€™s so boring!

Reactions: 8
Sweat all over the floor. Bet she still doesn't take those gym clothes off and shower though when she gets home šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Sweat all over the floor. Bet she still doesn't take those gym clothes off and shower though when she gets home šŸ¤¢
No sheā€™s got to let the other school mums know sheā€™s boss mummy and even manages to squeeze in boot camp!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whatā€™s lies porgie is that you never get time to yourself šŸ˜…
AF2B1B42-57AA-4450-B9CA-E790088F06AF.png
6419552E-57E0-43C1-A7B6-A2A4F5A9969E.png
937123AC-8DE5-4746-9357-520B442B9AAC.png
823D5CC6-1646-4FC3-B4AF-E0057CDD3B10.png
F3A71509-3E16-430B-9AC7-14CAA26C5EFF.png
3C6DFD70-EA5F-4AE3-BB40-558ED6BD2A80.png
762BD4B9-DF76-4E07-98BE-2161A5575F3F.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Did anyone else noticed the kids can have stuff because she got Ā£45 from vinted but she has no problem spending money on herself with no limit.
Did anyone look to see the price of the sofas

• Wow
Reactions: 13
ā€œLast year we went to London and it was so much funā€ by Georgie Aged 5 3/4

who the f writes this stuff šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Isnā€™t that when she bought that horrible velvet dress ??? and made Scotty face the wall and made him turn round for a big reveal. He was like oh thatā€™s nice, and she was so pissed off. Because he wasnā€™t like oh you look amazing darling. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She thinks it makes her look better - oh I sold something of mine and will spend it on the kids, they are so lucky. They would rather have a mum who doesnā€™t drink/buy herself tit daily/cook them stupid fancy meals or drag them around the shops. They would rather have a mum who treats them to kid friendly days out and lets them make a mess and have fun. She will never get it!

Reactions: 10
She thinks it makes her look better - oh I sold something of mine and will spend it on the kids, they are so lucky. They would rather have a mum who doesnā€™t drink/buy herself tit daily/cook them stupid fancy meals or drag them around the shops. They would rather have a mum who treats them to kid friendly days out and lets them make a mess and have fun. She will never get it!
Yes she definitely thinks it makes her look good- but it really doesnā€™t!!!

Reactions: 3
Her shouting out "thats not a break" while the man was showing what do next. She is vulgar. Its the Georgie show and she doesn't give a tit.
I went to a bootcamp for a while and there was a person like her there. I don't go anymore, it was too much.

Reactions: 15
Her shouting out "thats not a break" while the man was showing what do next. She is vulgar. Its the Georgie show and she doesn't give a tit.
I went to a bootcamp for a while and there was a person like her there. I don't go anymore, it was too much.
You can imagine everyone else hates her in the group. Such a mouthy twit.

Reactions: 12
I had a friend who was a bit like Boss twit. Always something going wrong. Woe is me. Wanted to be centre of attention. I had to cut her off šŸ™Š I just ghosted her šŸ’€

That taste sensation of a dinner looks absolutely vile!
and Maurice on the footstool šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ do it Maurice, do it!!!!

---

Isnā€™t that when she bought that horrible velvet dress ??? and made Scotty face the wall and made him turn round for a big reveal. He was like oh thatā€™s nice, and she was so pissed off. Because he wasnā€™t like oh you look amazing darling. šŸ¤£
I died of second hand embarrassment when she did that šŸ˜©

How has nobody in that class complained about her? Guarantee they all think sheā€™s a twit

• Haha
YES! That was incredibly embarrassing, he was stood there looking very underwhelmed probably wishing he was with his bit on the side. Heā€™s dull, sheā€™s high maintenanceā€¦what a pair šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.