Boss_mummy_sale #15 wastes thousands per month on her & Scott. Swimming for the children? Absolutely not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame on the doctor for handing the anti b’s out like sweets! As someone else said, the poor lad probably just needs a chilled day and a good nights sleep! She is a moron!!!

Reactions: 12
Shocked she thinks antibiotics are necessary for everything.

Reactions: 5
Thread title. Boss mummy: still scrimping on the kids but always cash for her clothes and fizz

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Next thing will be Q having his tonsils out I reckon. I bet she gets onto the doctors every time he’s poorly because they’re keeping a track of how often he’s had it… isn’t it 8 times a year or something before they’ll refer you for removal? Poor kid is ill constantly (if BM is to be believed that is, so who bloody knows what’s true!)

Reactions: 4
Next thing will be Q having his tonsils out I reckon. I bet she gets onto the doctors every time he’s poorly because they’re keeping a track of how often he’s had it… isn’t it 8 times a year or something before they’ll refer you for removal? Poor kid is ill constantly (if BM is to be believed that is, so who bloody knows what’s true!)
I’ve had 6 bouts of tonsillitis since July (yay life) (and also, I’ve had antibiotics for just 2 of them as drs refused me the other times 🙃). Anyways, it may be different for kids but they told me that new guidance is 10-12 times in a year for removal 🙄

He’s constantly poorly because I’m sorry, but she’s a bleeping tit parent.

Reactions: 8
I’m in my 40s and I’d be feeling run down and rubbish if I was having late nights on a school night and not getting decent wind down time.
She’s such an incompetent human being without throwing kids into the mix.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Most parents start by giving an unwell child calpol for a day or two and then go from there but with the regularity that he seems to get antibiotics she must be whisking him to the GP at the slightest hint of a cough or temperature

Reactions: 17
Most parents start by giving an unwell child calpol for a day or two and then go from there but with the regularity that he seems to get antibiotics she must be whisking him to the GP at the slightest hint of a cough or temperature
She won’t do days unwell treating with calpol like a regular parent - she needs him fighting fit for the weekend so she can drink herself into oblivion.

Reactions: 20
I’m in my 40s and I’d be feeling run down and rubbish if I was having late nights on a school night and not getting decent wind down time.
She’s such an incompetent human being without throwing kids into the mix.
Sleep and rest is so important for young children, it’s a well documented fact. It’s bizarre how she doesn’t recognise this… she always goes on about how ‘quinny’ has been on another level and been naughty and l wonder if it’s because he is tired a lot of the time and doesn’t know how to communicate this so acts up.

Reactions: 10
knowing GPS now where they won’t even see you in person unless it’s a emergency. The gp must be treating over the phone.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.