Boss_mummy_sale #15 wastes thousands per month on her & Scott. Swimming for the children? Absolutely not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look how pissed off she looks! The poor kid is probably just exhausted after a day in a theme park, no usual 4hr afternoon nap that she brags about and a late night šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
He canā€™t be poorly all the time. And does he really need antibiotics? He was fine yesterday

Reactions: 9
Even if Quinn is bigger/taller than the average 2 year old I donā€™t get why she goes on about it as if itā€™s a shock to her. She and Scott are both tall and well built so surely she didnā€™t expect her kids to be petite?

Reactions: 12
What dr is giving this child antibiotics every other week??
He's not going to build his own immune system, I can't believe she doesn't question as to why this keeps happening.... It's because of you Boss idiot!!! Poor child!!!

Reactions: 13
Is it possible sheā€™s necking the antibiotics? Do antibiotics plus alcohol give some sort of high or endorphin or anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s the reason why really ill people canā€™t get a doctors appointment.

Reactions: 15
Vintedā€¦.those airforce 1sā€¦..!!!!!
The leopardprint ones and the pink ones look like theyā€™ve been scrubbed to the inch of their livesā€¦..!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
That Mercedes coat šŸ˜‚ he looks like a šŸ›ŽšŸ”š ā€¦. I drive an A class got given a free umbrella do I use it no šŸ˜‚
I imagine he was given it through work as one of the sponsors on the coat is who he works forā€¦ which makes it worse

Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve got a fleece with my place of work on it. I wore it to Lidl and the checkout guy asked if I was about to start work or had just finished. I had to lie and said I had finished instead of admitting it was neither and I had worn my work fleece out ā€˜for funā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She ā€˜earnedā€™ a glass of wine, what the duck for? Taking her kids out for the day. Itā€™s called parenting Georgie itā€™s what us normal folk do every day without rewarding ourselves with alcohol. I canā€™t stand this woman honestly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sheā€™s the reason why really ill people canā€™t get a doctors appointment.
What annoys me is people like her always get given the appointments and get their kids admitted to hospital etc when they donā€™t need it! I remember when my son was a baby he was ill and ideally shouldnā€™t be in hospital but the GP refused to refer him, yet this woman I knew would always end up in hospital with her daughter and her daughter would just have a minor illness. Medical people always fawn over people like BM and do whatever they demand!

Reactions: 5
Even if Quinn is bigger/taller than the average 2 year old I donā€™t get why she goes on about it as if itā€™s a shock to her. She and Scott are both tall and well built so surely she didnā€™t expect her kids to be petite?
I am dying at ā€œwell builtā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Surely Q must be actually poorly to get antibiotics?? The doctors donā€™t just give them out like sweeties! And if there is a recurring reason to have them, wouldnā€™t the dr question whatā€™s going onā€¦ my son is 3 years old and has only just had his first antibiotics for an ear injection! How and why does she want her kids to be drugged up so much!!

Reactions: 2
What annoys me is people like her always get given the appointments and get their kids admitted to hospital etc when they donā€™t need it! I remember when my son was a baby he was ill and ideally shouldnā€™t be in hospital but the GP refused to refer him, yet this woman I knew would always end up in hospital with her daughter and her daughter would just have a minor illness. Medical people always fawn over people like BM and do whatever they demand!
Absolutely yes! A woman I know continually posts throw back photos on Facebook about when her daughter was in hospital for this illness and that illness. All normal childhood stuff. She also recently had a hysterectomy on the nhs but got allocated a private hospital (waiting list reduction I suppose )whereas I had to have mine in a crappy nhs one! Itā€™s always people like her. LIVID!

Reactions: 3
Surely Q must be actually poorly to get antibiotics?? The doctors donā€™t just give them out like sweeties! And if there is a recurring reason to have them, wouldnā€™t the dr question whatā€™s going onā€¦ my son is 3 years old and has only just had his first antibiotics for an ear injection! How and why does she want her kids to be drugged up so much!!
God knows šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøhe doesnā€™t look that poorly in the picture and he has just been on a long day out going on rides that in my opinion he might be tall enough for but is too young for!! And frequent temperature fluctuations can be a symptom of very worrying illnesses

Reactions: 8
The photos she posts where sheā€™s looking at him and heā€™s looking at the camera (every photo of them together) send me off a bleeping cliff edge of rage. He clearly despises her you can see it in his face and sheā€™s too bleeping drunk and delusional to notice.

I really hope and pray his ex wife sits and gets a great laugh at the state of the pair of them šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.