Boss_mummy_sale #15 wastes thousands per month on her & Scott. Swimming for the children? Absolutely not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My nearly 6 year old who is 122cm so very tall only weighs 20.4kg. Quinn apparently weighs 4stone so is 25.5kg, so 11lbs heavier is ridiculous.
Thats not a big toddler, that's overweight
---
I've been over generous on his height, the average height of a 4 year old is 100cm
Has she actually said he weighs 4 stone? For a 2 year old that is awful!!

Reactions: 5
My nearly 6 year old who is 122cm so very tall only weighs 20.4kg. Quinn apparently weighs 4stone so is 25.5kg, so 11lbs heavier is ridiculous.
Thats not a big toddler, that's overweight
---
I've been over generous on his height, the average height of a 4 year old is 100cm
I came on to same similar. My daughter who is one month younger than Q, is 93cm and weighs around 16kg. She literally looks the same size as Q. There’s no way he’s 4st. Why exaggerate so much?

Reactions: 4
If he’s 4 stone then she needs to get him to the GP. As with everything, she’s probably exaggerating and he’s actually the average weight of a 2 year old.

Reactions: 7
If he does weigh that much it’s because he’s plied with snacks to keep quiet while Mummy has her bubbles and dinner parties

Reactions: 5
If you go out all day like that and have a long drive you either have something quick from the fridge/cupboard ready for dinner like beans on toast or you get the kids a McDonald's on the way home!! No way do you even think you'll come home and cook a dinner!

Bloody cheese veg sauce - yuck!

Reactions: 14
They took a buggy with them so surely if he’d fallen asleep, one parent would leave the queue with him and lay him down for an hour whilst the other one enjoyed the ride with S 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
They took a buggy with them so surely if he’d fallen asleep, one parent would leave the queue with him and lay him down for an hour whilst the other one enjoyed the ride with S 🤷🏼‍♀️
C’mon now there’s no drama in that! 🤔🤭😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor S - really shows she’s not used to doing anything kid friendly. Her mum spent the entire day moaning (because we know she won’t have kept quiet whilst posting her grumbles on Insta) and it was still ‘the best day ever’.
as others have already said, those poor kids will pick up on it and will be so anxious and nervous about doing these kinds of things ‘as they upset mummy’

Reactions: 12
Poor S - really shows she’s not used to doing anything kid friendly. Her mum spent the entire day moaning (because we know she won’t have kept quiet whilst posting her grumbles on Insta) and it was still ‘the best day ever’.
as others have already said, those poor kids will pick up on it and will be so anxious and nervous about doing these kinds of things ‘as they upset mummy’
Sad isn't it. I hope they enjoyed it because its probably the last thing like that they will do for a while ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 10
1- if Quinny is 4st then that’s on her and her ridiculous obsession with huge meals and coke! She’s trying to turn him into the rugger bugger rugby player at 2 years old!!!
2- “£4 for a coffee and £1.75 for crisps” love you’re never out of Costa where funnily enough it’s £4 for a coffee and nearly £2 for a bag of crisps!
3 - just stop bloody moaning!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My 2 year (born just after Q in November) is quite tall, but weighs 2 stone! Either he’s malnourished, or she’s lying!

Reactions: 8
Why didn’t she tie the kids last week when they were on half term, rather than a late night the day before they are due back to school? She’s such a knobhead.

Reactions: 19
Why didn’t she tie the kids last week when they were on half term, rather than a late night the day before they are due back to school? She’s such a knobhead.
Because she definitely thought as sienna had a td day that the park would be empty 😂

Reactions: 7
What dr is giving this child antibiotics every other week??
Look how pissed off she looks! The poor kid is probably just exhausted after a day in a theme park, no usual 4hr afternoon nap that she brags about and a late night 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.