Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she wasn't the ex when they met was she (think I read that on GOMI) so it may have been appealing then before the CSA payments started.
Clearly can't have too much impact on them considering they were spending £11-15 on one cocktail last night and they apparently only had 3 each
They live on their credit cards a fair bit

Reactions: 2
Scott literally looks like he doesn’t get on with anyone at Cheryl’s party

Reactions: 3
Someone needs to tell her it is possible to go to the gym without filming it, who’s benefit is it for? Watching her gurn and thrust her minge at the camera is not good viewing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone needs to tell her it is possible to go to the gym without filming it, who’s benefit is it for? Watching her gurn and thrust her minge at the camera is not good viewing.
It’s the same workout over and over as well. Save it as a highlight and tell people to watch that if they are sad enough to ask what you do at the gym.

Her form is terrible. I’d be raging if I was her PT - hardly a good advert.
I totally agree! Is that a clean and press she’s trying to do? It’s shocking if so!

Also, how cringe! My co worker just gave me a mulberry dress that she doesn’t want anymore!

Can’t wait to see her swooshing about in front of the mirror wearing that! 🙄

Reactions: 4
Why does she feel the need to show she bought her kid some earring? We all know they are a guilt present along with most of her stuff for the lack of time her parents spend with her. Still lacking in speech too, that poor kid!

Why does she feel the need to show she bought her kid some earring? We all know they are a guilt present along with most of her stuff for the lack of time her parents spend with her. Still lacking in speech too, that poor kid!
Because she’s either got a tablet in front of her or watching tv

I’ve been a lurker for a while but I’ve had to create an account to vent...how dare she take Ella for her first professional hair cut?! If I was her mum I’d be knocking her out at handover!!!

I’ve been a lurker for a while but I’ve had to create an account to vent...how dare she take Ella for her first professional hair cut?! If I was her mum I’d be knocking her out at handover!!!
My thoughts exactly!!!!!

I hope her and Scott split up and Sienna gets a stepmum who gets Sienna at the weekends and steals a lot of her ‘firsts’

Why can BM now as a mother not imagine how doing these things for show and plastering it on insta is a no?!!!!

Boss twit

Reactions: 6
The mother must have approved it, surely? Nobody would just do that off their own backs 🤷‍♀️

I’m sure she’s done something similar before.. one of their “firsts” - can’t remember what now but it was a total dick move. I was culled, sad to hear Sienna’s speech hasn’t improved

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she’s done something similar before.. one of their “firsts” - can’t remember what now but it was a total dick move. I was culled, sad to hear Sienna’s speech hasn’t improved
Was it make up? Ella’s real mum said no to proper make up and BM bought her it for Christmas - it was like MAC and Anastasia Beverley Hills etc.

Oh wait! She also took her to her first concert! Little Mix I’m sure it was!

No shame really, has she!

I literally came straight on here after I saw the dick move she made.
“Pretty sure I’m this ones fave, taking Ella for her first propper hair cut”
Eurgh!!!
Absolute grade A witch right there!
Didn’t realise being a step mum called for so much point scoring, even nearly 10 years down the line!

Reactions: 7
I literally came straight on here after I saw the dick move she made.
“Pretty sure I’m this ones fave, taking Ella for her first propper hair cut”
Eurgh!!!
Absolute grade A witch right there!
Didn’t realise being a step mum called for so much point scoring, even nearly 10 years down the line!
Just goes to show how hideously insecure she is. Still trying to get one over on the ex wife.

Scott left her, married you and had a child with you and it’s still not enough to quell insecurities that are borne from the fact Scott is a cheating sleazebag. Having to buy attention and affection from your step children really just shows how horrid and tit a person you are Georgie! Karma in action.

Was it make up? Ella’s real mum said no to proper make up and BM bought her it for Christmas - it was like MAC and Anastasia Beverley Hills etc.

Oh wait! She also took her to her first concert! Little Mix I’m sure it was!

No shame really, has she!
It was the concert I was thinking of, got them all personalised T-shirts so she looked like the best step mother ever. witch.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.