Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go with the “I’ve been good to have whisky for medicinal reasons” yeah.... ok ha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This might just be me... but what on earth did she see in Scott when she was 24? He was old, tubby, not overly attractive with two kids and a wife.

Reactions: 10
This might just be me... but what on earth did she see in Scott when she was 24? He was old, tubby, not overly attractive with two kids and a wife.
No he’s FIT! And SCOTTISH! Have you not heard? She reminds us how fit and Scottish he is all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m fit and Scottish... if she comes for me
I’ll stab her.

Scott though, he just looks like one of those greasy men who lech over young girls at bars. Might have been attractive when she was receiving end of it, but it won’t be when he does it to someone younger and more attractive than her!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No he’s FIT! And SCOTTISH! Have you not heard? She reminds us how fit and Scottish he is all the time.
There is nothing Scottish about this stuck up twit! It really annoys me when she says this! I bet it was like his great great grandad or something!

Reactions: 2
So BM has went to boot camp with a hangover after last nights antics and now she’s wishing Chez happy birthday and telling her she can’t wait to ‘get on it’ tonight with her...

Drinks all round again two nights in a row and no fun for Sienna again?

Reactions: 3
So BM has went to boot camp with a hangover after last nights antics and now she’s wishing Chez happy birthday and telling her she can’t wait to ‘get on it’ tonight with her...

Drinks all round again two nights in a row and no fun for Sienna again?

Cue the post from Chez with BM in the background and all the “oh, how is BM? We miss seeing her posts!” comments underneath which all get ignored 🙄

Reactions: 5
How was she fit to drive to bootcamp? Pair of jumped up twats thinking they're something they're not. Rainbow baby at home on her iPad all night no doubt.

Reactions: 1
Also funny how she said they only had 3 cocktails... I counted 4 and those were only the ones she decided to take a picture of!
So no pre drinks at home, drinks at other bars, drinks at home....
probably had that whole bottle of Hendricks that was on their table 🙄

Also Scott is just grim looking. He looks so boring. Boring conversation, boring company, boring Interests....

maybe that’s why she drinks so much!

Reactions: 6
A case of saw him wanted him so took him! Typical spoilt brat! Bet she didn’t realise at the time just how much money his ex would get 😏

Reactions: 4
It definitely isn’t that - she always moaned that his ex gets so much money!
But she wasn't the ex when they met was she (think I read that on GOMI) so it may have been appealing then before the CSA payments started.
Clearly can't have too much impact on them considering they were spending £11-15 on one cocktail last night and they apparently only had 3 each

Reactions: 4
Casting Creme gloss in iced chocolate, Garnia olia also do the same colour I use them both and there exactly the same.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.