Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg influenced by the lifestyle hunter for her latest dress, another cringy Instagrammer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine spending hours getting dolled up and making out you’re going to a chic Caribbean restaurant for you really to drag your kids to Turtle Bay, so you can just get pissed up. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine spending hours getting dolled up and making out you’re going to a chic Caribbean restaurant for you really to drag your kids to Turtle Bay, so you can just get pissed up. 🙄
And let your kid dance and dick about while other people are trying to eat and enjoy themselves 🤦🏻‍♀️I’m all for kids being out too but being respectful to other diners would be nice! Eh just as long as you and Scott can knock back the drinks 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
And let your kid dance and dick about while other people are trying to eat and enjoy themselves 🤦🏻‍♀️I’m all for kids being out too but being respectful to other diners would be nice! Eh just as long as you and Scott can knock back the drinks 🙄🙄
This. Sorry but what part of her thinks it's ok for Sienna to act like that when other people are trying to have an evening out too. I absolutely cant stand people who think it's ok for their children to act however they please and stuff anyone else's feelings. And what's with showing all the alcohol. Are we ment to be impressed? Really responsible to both be drinking when they are in charge of a small child!

This. Sorry but what part of her thinks it's ok for Sienna to act like that when other people are trying to have an evening out too. I absolutely cant stand people who think it's ok for their children to act however they please and stuff anyone else's feelings. And what's with showing all the alcohol. Are we ment to be impressed? Really responsible to both be drinking when they are in charge of a small child!
Crazy that they get served. Im up in Scotland and under the licensing act here at least one adult in the party must be sober and responsible for the kids. Max one drink.

Thought this would be the same in England too.

Reactions: 7
Crazy that they get served. Im up in Scotland and under the licensing act here at least one adult in the party must be sober and responsible for the kids. Max one drink.

It should be! Can you imagine if anything happened to one of the kids and they needed to go to hospital and them two are pissed!

Do you think she knows about this thread why decide to go private and still keep 6k randoms🙄 and post her step kids who probably don't want seen wonder what their mum thinks 🤔

Reactions: 1
I’ve just had a PTSD flashback to the pregnancy photo shoot with the floaty cut out bedsheet dress *shudder*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
From what I remember she has always had a private account. Even when she had a lot more followers.
She said it was so she could keep a check on who followed her when she approved them.
They are back home now so no doubt more booze to be had in the back garden.

How they allowed sienna to behave in the restaurant is not acceptable. But none of their parenting is acceptable!

That’s amazing, Ireland need something like that too. I gave up drinking when my son was born because I’d feel awful if he needed to go to a&e in the middle of the night and we’d had a drink or something, it’s also a waste of money I think when you’ve kids I’d rather spend my money on my baby 😄

She has so much on her doorstep - never ever seen her post about going to the beach. Lee on Solent, stokes bay, Southsea are around the corner, which have water parks too! She even has a splash park right where she lives. I’m pretty sure she’s never been too!
The New Forest is a few miles down the road with more beaches close to that.
Paultons Park.
Two local farms.
4/5 beautiful country parks around the area.
Two lovely rivers to explore.
(You get my drift)
Poor Sienna is missing out on so much.

Hope BM sees this and adventures out to some of these places!
Well she clearly read this. Totes appropriate outfit for the woods eh 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is one thing I always make sure of when I take my children out to eat.....they behave and are respectful of other diners. Don’t get me wrong, mine aren’t perfect and children will be children but you have to set boundaries & rules when out in a social setting.

I have got to ask but what was Sienna doing? ... I was culled.
She was basically dancing/thrashing around at the side of the dinner table.. Being silly etc! Which obviously she’s a child we get that! But it was like 8pm/9pm or something like that I think! She should be sat down being respectful of other diners etc IMO.

She was basically dancing/thrashing around at the side of the dinner table.. Being silly etc! Which obviously she’s a child we get that! But it was like 8pm/9pm or something like that I think! She should be sat down being respectful of other diners etc IMO.
Yeah pretty much this, there were people serving diners and clearing plates etc too. Can’t imagine old George would have been too impressed if something got dropped or spilt on Sienna 🤨

Reactions: 5
This is one thing I always make sure of when I take my children out to eat.....they behave and are respectful of other diners. Don’t get me wrong, mine aren’t perfect and children will be children but you have to set boundaries & rules when out in a social setting.
Exactly.. there’s a difference when your children are kicking off or whatever! That’s abit more out of your control than letting her dance around like that etc

Yeah pretty much this, there were people serving diners and clearing plates etc too. Can’t imagine old George would have been too impressed if something got dropped or spilt on Sienna 🤨
She just looked like she was in the way!

No worries about her being dressed appropriately for the woods anyway. She was In her pushchair. Strange considering they were ment to be going for a walk 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.