Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man I remember that! The bleeping face wipes which were £16 a packet were apparently a “bargain”.... yeah right. Get outta here!

Also, does she *ever* stop buying stuff for Sienna?! It’s virtually every bloody day. I know she works next door to a massive shopping centre but come on, she’ll turn into a spoiled brat.

Like Mother like daughter!
I think she thinks that material goods will make up for a lack of actual love and affection. Buy her something new to preoccupy her so she doesn't have to spend any actual time with her

Reactions: 5
Yeah I did follow her must have blocked me 🤣🤭
If you were blocked you wouldn’t be able to see that her account is private, she removed 24,000 followers in one go and any that ask to re follow have to jump through hoops to be added

Reactions: 1
Why does she dress her kid like she's 24?
I always think this!!! I have a LG similar age and shes mostly in leggings , tshirt and trainers / sandals because its comfy and easy to run around in and get messy...not that I've ever seen poor sienna jumping in a puddle or splashing in the many rivers, lakes and seas around where she lives!! Does anyone remember when sienna was much smaller and BM sent her into nursery wearing full on timberlands. How could they be comfy on such little feet all day?! The nursery probs change her as soon as she turns up

Reactions: 3
I used to wonder why she would go to Next and buy her hundreds of pounds worth of clothes for nursery, where they more often than not get ruined with food/paint/mess. It seemed like it was guilt purchases to make the nursery staff think “oh she works full time but her kid is so well dressed” in reality they probably just laughed at her waste of money!

Reactions: 2
I always think this!!! I have a LG similar age and shes mostly in leggings , tshirt and trainers / sandals because its comfy and easy to run around in and get messy...not that I've ever seen poor sienna jumping in a puddle or splashing in the many rivers, lakes and seas around where she lives!! Does anyone remember when sienna was much smaller and BM sent her into nursery wearing full on timberlands. How could they be comfy on such little feet all day?! The nursery probs change her as soon as she turns up
She still does wear them! She got her a new pair when the first pair outgrew!

It’s the hand on hip posing just like her mum that gets me it makes me feel so uncomfortable, she 3 for goodness sake 😫

She has so much on her doorstep - never ever seen her post about going to the beach. Lee on Solent, stokes bay, Southsea are around the corner, which have water parks too! She even has a splash park right where she lives. I’m pretty sure she’s never been too!
The New Forest is a few miles down the road with more beaches close to that.
Paultons Park.
Two local farms.
4/5 beautiful country parks around the area.
Two lovely rivers to explore.
(You get my drift)
Poor Sienna is missing out on so much.

Hope BM sees this and adventures out to some of these places!

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker but had to make an account for this!
Hold the phone guysssss she’s gone all out a £1.50 balloon for his 16th! After buying all the crap she does and he doesn’t get much of an effort :/
That is soo cringe! Logan clearly doesn’t like BM as evidenced by the fact he’s spent the last 2 years trying to dodge or looking totally miserable in photos!

Reactions: 4
It isn't his 16th either - it is for his GCSE' I think. She never mentioned his 16th really, they went for a meal and that is it. They are disgusting towards him! My step son is 14 and I love him beyond measure and couldn't imagine being like this towards him!

Reactions: 6
Poor Logan. She is so resentful her husband had kids with someone else. She has nothing nice to say about the ex and treats the kids like an inconvenience. I saw the kids with, I’m assuming, their grandma, and they seemed so much happier.

Reactions: 3
It isn't his 16th either - it is for his GCSE' I think. She never mentioned his 16th really, they went for a meal and that is it. They are disgusting towards him! My step son is 14 and I love him beyond measure and couldn't imagine being like this towards him!
Ah okay! I misread the point of it

Reactions: 1
OTT step mum with one helium balloon.. cor don’t go too extravagant you’ll be eating into your PT classes and Sienna’s clothes funds...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a thought not long ago, when that lad is 18 imagine the boss mummy “look at me” show party that’s gonna be. The poor lad probably won’t want to party with them but they’ll insist cos any excuse to drink and be the centre of attention. Fingers crossed we will be around to see It 😂 and it’ll be at her mum and dads cos that’s where most occasions get celebrated 🙄

The amount of crap she buys to accessorise that poor kid is insane. Hair clips, flowers, glitter, face paints. She’s like a toy she dresses up because to her, all that matters is the outside appearance. It’s actually so sad to see. She will spend hours doing her hair and make up purely so people look at her and think she’s amazing but can’t sit and play with her much longer for baby for any period of time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.