Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s face it - she can’t afford to pay full price at a decent salon now she doesn’t have lots of followers to ‘influence’......pretty sure she would push for a discount everywhere when she was ‘instafamous’.
Her taste and style is so dated it’s sad

Let’s face it - she can’t afford to pay full price at a decent salon now she doesn’t have lots of followers to ‘influence’......pretty sure she would push for a discount everywhere when she was ‘instafamous’.
Her taste and style is so dated it’s sad
She so stuck in the 90's/00's.

Her hair is awful, she used to rave about a hairdresser who 'worked miracles' doesn't seem to have gone back to her this time.

Reactions: 3
She so stuck in the 90's/00's.

Her hair is awful, she used to rave about a hairdresser who 'worked miracles' doesn't seem to have gone back to her this time.
Wqsnt that that April scott hair or something like that? Wont promote her if she is getting it cheap!

Reactions: 1
Wqsnt that that April scott hair or something like that? Wont promote her if she is getting it cheap!
Yeah I think April did her hair then Georgie coloured over it a few weeks later, hannah_tracks started going to her too but she still does and always sings her praises maybe Georgie stopped going there after her and hannah fell out 🤷🏼‍♀️ I got culled so I've not a clue what is going on anymore

Reactions: 1
I can’t imagine April Scott would want to be associated with her and I very much doubt BM would be prepared to pay full price at a decent salon

I can’t even find her at all on Instagram now when searching, so maybe I’ve been blocked for no reason whatsoever and not just deleted! Baffled really, as I only ever posted positive comments and exchanged a few DM’s with her. It’s strange how someone you don’t actually know can become such a big part of your life if you’re constantly watching their stories etc. Even after all this time I still sit and think sometimes, I wonder what she’s up to. Unless this isn’t normal and I’m super weird...

Literally I am the same!!!

[QUOTE="Beadyeye, post: 368366, member: 12446"
This is the worst one, dear me just tie it up!
[/QUOTE]

I think Boss Mummy picks her multiple best friends based on them making her look good. You never see her with gorgeous, super successful mates

• Haha
Reactions: 5
[QUOTE="Beadyeye, post: 368366, member: 12446"
This is the worst one, dear me just tie it up!
I think Boss Mummy picks her multiple best friends based on them making her look good. You never see her with gorgeous, super successful mates
[/QUOTE]
agree so much with this

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.