Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So 5 hour drive home from Manchester, she's covered in glitter from last nights party and does a story in the car about how much she needs a shower....

Funny that considering they were staying in a Premeir Inn, in sure all Premier Inns have showers? šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
So 5 hour drive home from Manchester, she's covered in glitter from last nights party and does a story in the car about how much she needs a shower....

Funny that considering they were staying in a Premeir Inn, in sure all Premier Inns have showers? šŸ¤£
I was culled way back, but Iā€™m sure she has some weird problem where she is scared of hotel taps, so she doesnā€™t use the shower.. šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 1
Never have been so tamping to get blocked without saying a wrong word. Georgie for me was Insta gold. How not to parent ... I pity poor Sienna having a car crash of a mother ( remember the car crash guys - total lies there btw -prob drink driving - the cull happened not long afterwards ).

Reactions: 7
Did you see Sienna dancing and look round to catch mummy filming her for the gram and get upset saying ā€˜no mummy no pisherā€™ ā˜¹

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Never have been so tamping to get blocked without saying a wrong word. Georgie for me was Insta gold. How not to parent ... I pity poor Sienna having a car crash of a mother ( remember the car crash guys - total lies there btw -prob drink driving - the cull happened not long afterwards ).
Yes that was what was being suggested on GOMI at the time - plus she didnā€™t get the level of sympathy she wanted.
She overshared her life and then karma came round to bite her - she needs to be the centre of attention and top dog

Video of Scott making espresso martinis.... heavy drinking is back in the week! Sunday and Monday posted glasses of red wine.
Let's hope nothing happens to Sienna while they are getting drunk

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Video of Scott making espresso martinis.... heavy drinking is back in the week! Sunday and Monday posted glasses of red wine.
Let's hope nothing happens to Sienna while they are getting drunk
Funny as I could have swore not even two weeks ago she said she was getting focused for her holiday and stopping the drink. She's a real life pinocchio!

Iā€™m so fed up with her saying her pregnancy ruined her teeth - hence why sheā€™s always at the dentist. She had tit teeth before! Always on metronidazole and amoxicillin for abscesses. Even paid loads of Ā£Ā£Ā£ to have her teeth sorted so she could smile in photos as she did say she ate too many sweets and tit at uni! Why lie? Weā€™ve been following you for years. šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m so fed up with her saying her pregnancy ruined her teeth - hence why sheā€™s always at the dentist. She had tit teeth before! Always on metronidazole and amoxicillin for abscesses. Even paid loads of Ā£Ā£Ā£ to have her teeth sorted so she could smile in photos as she did say she ate too many sweets and tit at uni! Why lie? Weā€™ve been following you for years. šŸ˜‚
Why lie? I'm not sure that's the question you should be asking about her šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ it's obviously easier to blame being pregnant than actually take some responsibility herself. Even if she had suffered while she was pregnant there is no way over three years later it would still be causing her to need root canals etc. She clearly doesnt look after her teeth properly.

Funny how itā€™s always a quiet weekend when they havenā€™t got Scottā€™s kids, Yet when theyā€™re there itā€™s constant piss ups anywhere they can.
And is there really a need for their weeknight drinking? Do they hate each other that much they have to be pissed in each others company šŸ¤£ thatā€™s most likely why they donā€™t want more kids cos sheā€™d have to stop that, and itā€™s defo got worse since having sienna.

She went for the ā€œcan I speak to the manager?ā€ at the hairdressers today. So pleased she finally took some time out for her today.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone remember when she spent hours in the hairdressers to have ombrĆ© done before sienna was born only to stick a box dye over 3 weeks later. Guarantee she does that with this new do (as she should as itā€™s pretty gross)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.