Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s said on her stories multiple times that she doesn’t take care of her skin/sleeps in her make up etc. That and smoking will really have an effect

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I can't quite figure Lucy out. I feel like she's a 45 year old in a 30 something year olds body. But also she seems incredibly naive about some things. I think she's a nice girl, but she was bullied at school, so I think now she tries too hard to be liked and people please
She’s trying to loose weight again, goes back to work on Thursday full time after as full year off with Esmeralda

Why is her face a different colour to her forehead and neck 🙈 I wonder if she uses that CID stuff whatever it's called.
I don't think she does, she banged on about them for so long and got a stupid collaboration with them and then they seem to have dropped her! no more freebies so I bet she's moved on.

She's always looked so old, she only two years older than me and I recon she looks at lease 10-12 years older than I do!

Reactions: 1
I don't think she does, she banged on about them for so long and got a stupid collaboration with them and then they seem to have dropped her! no more freebies so I bet she's moved on.

She's always looked so old, she only two years older than me and I recon she looks at lease 10-12 years older than I do!
From looking at Companies House, it looks like New CID was dissolved and it’s now called CID Cosmetics. None of the same people are listed on the new company so maybe they fucked her off. Looks like New CID were in the tit when she was having her massive Black Friday Sale for them.

Always trying to lose weight, yet always eating! And her baby looks so miserable!
Poor sad Lucy - is it SW again?? She clearly has issues with food and not appearing to have any good friends to guide her in a better direction.
She strikes me as the sort of person who would just sit on her sofa day after day, with the baby propped up watching CBeebies.

I doubt BM has bothered with her even though they live 5 mins away from each other

I’m confused has she had another baby ? I got blocked for some reason a while ago she only had the one daughter then and 2 step kids

Oh but she claims she looks 14 at times😂😂😂
The latest gym selfie on her stories

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks MUCH older - I was shocked to hear that she's early 30s 😱 I thought she was mid 40s!!!
It’s the excess smoking and drinking. All I remember of her was the long white dress with the spilt up the middle showing off her heavily pregnant body like she was some sort of celebrity. Fopperholic was the same when she was pregnant. She seems to of calmed down now though since she has decreased her follower account after what was being said on the gomi blog website. The fake louboutins is funny as I remember here prancing about in them in front of the mirror with the caption ‘welcome to the family’. Now we find they were fake. Very sad😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another sad little gym session filmed for us! I genuinely cannot cope! Why does she think people want to see that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.